BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
MyShayla B.
Park city, KS
My favorite liner for doing wings! I used to use the maybelline master precise but it dried up in less than 2 weeks. I've been using this nyx liner for months and it's still like new! It's very easy to get a precise line and is extremely matte. The only complaint I have is that due to how matte it is, it feels VERY dry after you put it on and depending on how long you wear it, it can start to flake. But overall a great product!
Cecilia D.
Earlimart, CA
Going on a night out with your girls! I would absolutely wear this matte eyeliner! Stays on & it’s amazing. I absolutely love it! I started using for about a year now & still going. I buy all the time, I recommend it on others! NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY LINER I WILL USE!! It’s been w me since day one, it was there when I was trying to learn to do a wing. I absolutely love this and it is my favorite makeup product. The best part is that it’s just so cheap. Also the brush is really helpful to make a sharp wing
Cassie N.
Berwyn, IL
This is seriously THE BEST Matte Liquid liner on the market - even compared to higher end brands. This outbeats them all. This stuff lasts ALL DAY long with NO SMUDGING or transferring. Also the brush is super fine so you can really get close to the lash line and make a strong tipped wing. This is my holy grail. I recommend getting this when it’s buy one get one.
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Holy grail liquid liner for me! So affordable, in basically every story, beautiful slim packaging, just all around perfect. The liner is super dark, insanely black, and stays on all day! Even through heavy rain or tears, this baby lives through it! Nice precision applicator for fine line and graphic designs, great for anyone trying to get more into liner and more detailed eye work!
Courtney Z.
Etna Green
This was the first liquid liner I ever tried, and I've been using it ever since! I've repurchased several times and I haven't ever been disappointed. The brush tip makes it really versatile to do thick or thin liner, or a sharp wing or no wing at all! The formula dries down matte and is super long-wearing, but it feels like I'm not wearing liner at all!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
This is my favorite liquid eye liner. Kohl pencils don't stay on, waterproof liquid is too hard to remove, and felt pen types dry out too quickly. This little tube lasts me forever! It doesn't get clumpy or stringy. I love the short and thin little brush applicator. Lots of people probably can't master using these, but I've got my own technique (pulling on the outer corner of my eye to lengthen the surface) that would make most makeup artist cringe, but I can't get a straight line without pulling out my eyelid straight to the side. Then I ad a little flick at the outer edge and thicken the line from about the center of my iris to the outer corner. This stuff is also good for your eye area as it's gentle and moisturizing to boot. Win-win!
Shelby R.
Bowling Green, KY
I am a firm believer and always buying the prestige brands with all of my make up except for when it comes to my eyeliner, I have oily skin and pencils always seem to run. This eyeliner stays in place all day at work, at the gym, or a night out. It does not crease and is somewhat tear/waterproof. My only complaint is sometimes it’s hard to find in stock.
Kima J.
I really really like this eye liner. Im am not this best when it come to apply liner most of the time i go without it because of how much i mess up with doing my wings but this helps me with my angles as well as applying the liner. I spreads on very smooth and helps to give me the dramatic look that i can go for. I dont like how after a certain amount of usage though it does start to dry up. i have to dip it a couple of time before applying it and even straightening the brush out so it doesnt smear al over. Otherwise very good product.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I live this liquid eyeliner I constantly try new eyeliners once I run out of the one I was using but I always come back to this one. I love that is matte with out being caked or crack on my eyes. It doesn’t flake or fade away through the day. It doesn’t budge and last me all day and into the night sometimes. It’s very inexpensive and is worth every penny
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.