BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Isabel A.
This is my favorite drug-store liquid liner. I love the thin brush and how matte it dries down. I would give this 5 stars, but the product breaks down on me after 5-6 hours, once my eyelids get a bit oily.
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
This eyeliner is amazing! A little does go along way with this product and it stays on for such a long time. I have only bought it once so far but I will definitely be buying it for the future because I think that this product is very reliable
Rebecca J.
Kent , OH
Probably one of my all time favorite black liquid eyeliners! The applicator is so small you can really get that defined cat eye that looks perfect! I suggest this to all my friends and the price point it great! Absolutely will keep purchasing!
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
This is my favorite liquid liner even over Kat von D or eyeko which are two favorites as well. This is super pigmented but matte. It’s like a small paint brush/ quill. It’s a bit hard to use but with practice and a steady hand gives AMAZING results.
Samantha T.
Smudge proof and dries down to a matte finish very well. The reason for 4 stars is I'm not an expert at wings and make mistakes every time I try to do them so it makes it hard to fix but that's also the thing that makes this product so great!
Brittany L.
biloxi
Loveeeee loveee loveeee NYX eyeliners! Super affordable and there are so many options and colors available. This eyeliner is the first eyeliner I used by the company and I was pleasantly pleased. I prefer the matte to the shiny one but overall I love every eyeliner I’ve tried by NYX!
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
I love how opaque and matte this eyeliner is! The brush can take some getting used to because it’s long, but the formula is perfect. I use this in almost all of my makeup looks with a winged liner and it’s become one of my favorite eyeliners.
Jackie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I just wrote a review for the vinyl liner. But this liner i reach for more!! I love them both l. I just like the matte finish! I’ve have bought this line multiple times and i don’t see myself going back. Repurchased probably more then 4 times
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
This is my ALL TIME Favorite liquid liner! I have repurchased this product countless times. The applicator is Perfect for a sharp wing and the liner does not smudge. My only concern is that sometimes the liner cracks in the corner of my eye but that could be due to me smiling so much!
sonya d.
I use this daily! It’s very easy to apply. It dries with a matte finish. My reason for 4 stars is because it chips off thoughout the day. I do a very dramatic eyeliner look so this could be the reason.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.