BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Crishaena M.
This liquid liner is not bad. The application was ok at first. Mine dried up in the applicator after a few weeks use and got kind of sticky. I also prefer a matte black liner and this is somewhat shiny and not quite as dark as I’d like. It also doesn’t stay on a full day.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
My absolute favorite liquid liner! The price is amazing and I love how flexible the brush is! This is the best! Easy to apply and remove! I totally recommend this liner! This is a must for beauty products.
Kaylee J.
San Diego
This was my first eyeliner ever! I did learn on a liquid and there was no trouble with this one! Now that I can do pretty much any eyeliner and kill it I blame it on this.
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
This eyeliner is life! I was devastated when NYC discontinued their black eyeliner and my friends told me about NYX matte liquid liner and once i bought it and used it... I fell in love instantly. Super matte. Lasts all night. And glides on beautifully (:
Brittney S.
Salisbury, Md
Purchased at: ULTA
A great and affordable liquid liner for those with a little more experience using liquid liners. The tip is fine but I find liquid liners with brush applicators take a little more skill vs a felt tip. Long wearing a rich color payoff! Great liner overall!
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
This is now my new favorite eyeliner. I am obsessed with how pigmented it is. I love black matte eyeliner. Everything about this product is perfect. Stays put and I love the brush. It definitely has replaced my old eyeliner. ❤😍
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Seriously the best eyeliner i have ever used. I get the most precise wing you could ever imagine. People are always stopping and asking me what liner i use and they are surprised it’s NYX because it’s so affordable. I have ever color they make in their liquids.
Karla L.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product it's my favorite, I used to use the eye liner from the NYC brand but after not being able to find it I moved on to the NYX liner and I like it so much! It's affordable and easy to use and its also matte. Definitely a must have for me.
wendy d.
This is great and lasts long, although one thing I have to point out about this product is that the bristles at the end of the wand, with time will get sort of clumpy and twisted. But besides that I don't have any complaints I think this formula is pretty great
Katelyn B.
This is my go to liner. I use it on my upper eyelid. It lasts all day, and it dries very quickly so it stays in place even with rain, sweat, etc. I find this very easy to use, especially for cat eyes. I use this every day, and I recommend trying it out.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.