BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Mavish I.
This eyeliner is really good and affordable. It is also very jet black and it does get pretty matte too. This is a really good eyeliner for how affordable it is too I would recommend trying it out.
Maddie M.
state college , PA
I love NYX so much because none of their products ever let me down. I love this liner because it dries right away and it dries really matte. It doesn't come off when I wear it all day as well. It looks really great on my blue eyes and I will totally be purchasing this again
Paige O.
Stanley, ND
The only thing missing from this eyeliner is a brush tip in a pen-like applicator! The formula is long lasting and very pigmented - I LOVE this liner. I use it at home as well as in my travel bag!
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
You want a sharp wing ? The tip of this brush will give me the sleekest sharpest wing . It’s long lasting . I went up and down water slides and was still intact at the end of the day . Yes I just recently purchased another one .
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently purchased this and all I have to say is this is one of my favorite eyeliners to use I hate felt tip liners and I honestly appreciate the brush tip it’s so thin but also Packs the color you don’t have to keep dipping in 1 million times to get it as dark as you want
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loveeeee! This eye liner I wear it every single day of the year and I mean every single day !!! Do not buy any other eyeliner try this one and trust me you will fall in love ,I wear this liner from 6 a.m to 10 p.m and it stay intact!!!
Do I recommend this HECK YESSSSSS!!
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
I really like the formula of this eyeliner. The liquid is very black and matte. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or fade. I find the applicator harder to work with. I'm used to using felt too liquid liners. However, with a little practice I've gotten much better at it.
Teja Y.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like matte black eyeliners and this one is really good. It has a brush tip (which I personally prefer) that’s really thin so you can easily line your upper lash line. Takes a little bit to dry, but it’s a great liner. Wouldn’t recommend for newer people to liner.
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
I have bought about three of these tubes. They last forever and the wear is amazing. There is no bleeding or smudging. It is fast drying and completely worth the price. I have tried a lot of liquid eyeliners but this one is the best. It does everything it promises plus some.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It stays solid black throughout the day without fading or cracking. It works just as well as name brand liners but for less then half the cost!! I do recommend making sure you pay attention to how much is left as mine becomes less solid black once it’s getting empty, but it usually lasts me over 6 months with wearing it almost everyday
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.