BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
Absolutely love that this is a brush on very pigmented, black as my soul eye liner ! It's also very fine so you almost always get the perfect subtle thin line for an everyday look. You can even draw it on thick with a few strokes ! Amazing product especially at it's price! Under$10
Ravan A.
Love this eyeliner. I prefer the precision of a brush sometimes even if I just use it for the wing tip - helps me get it super sharp. I got it at target and I will get it again. Awesome for the price!
Lizzie B.
Little Elm, TX
This eyeliner is perfect for everyday wear! The thin application brush makes it easy to apply a thin line of eyeliner during the day, or even making a dramatic wing for a night out! It lasts all day with out chipping or rubbing off. If i could give it more stars i definitely would!
Brianne M.
THIS WILL BRING YOUR WING GAME TO ANOTHER LEVEL. I can not rave about this liner enough. So easy to use. Small precise brush to really get a sharp ending if you’re going for a wing liner. Dries down matte. Only downside is it does run a little if you have water eyes, towards your inner corner.
Richelle S.
I love this!! It’s my go-to!! I have never really found a liquid eyeliner I liked until now! It’s doesn’t crack after you put it on, it stays smooth! Also, it’s very easy to wipe off, if you mess up, which is always a plus. The brush is amazing too. Very affordable. I recommend
Shanell M.
Granada Hills, CA
I really don’t know why this liner isn’t #1. Its affordable, stays all day, doesn’t smear, and its a dark black. I use the Marc Jacob #1 in liners when im in an extreme hurry but this nxy is way better. Don’t be afraid of the applicator it is easy to use.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
It's decent and does the job. I don't much care for the wand applicator. It picks up way too much product, which is ok, but you have to wipe it off on the top inside of the tube, and then you have a dry ring of product around the opening. It's a decent liner but isn't the best.
Rachel C.
Allendale, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I use the matte liquid liner from nyx with almost all of my looks I love the consistency and the how easy it is to apply. I use to struggle using felt tip or marker but the design of this makes it a lot easier to use!
jun z.
I use this for costume makeup and really enjoyed how easy it is to get precise application.  So I started using it on a daily basis.  It's not as good as KVD but it's almost as good.  It's slightly wimpy at the tip of the brush to carry the weight of the product.
Krista M.
Brentwood
This eyeliner is actually AMAZING. Perfect formula. No tug , no skipping. Incredibly opaque and such a RICH Matte BLACKEST BLACK finish. Easy to apply, small and compact. Perfect pointed brush on the end for easy precision. Dries down super quickly , doesn’t smear or smudge ! My new favorite , PLEASE TRY IT !! You WILL love it !!!!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.