BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Valerie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I started using this eyeliner when the NYC one got discontinued. This eyeliner is definitely a dupe and works really well. I use it almost everyday day and never disappoints. The wand is very easy to use and the winged eyeliner are easier to make with this one! I highly recommend it!
Riley-Ann P.
Oregon
My everyday eyeliner! I was skeptical at first because of how cheap it is, but I have now been using this religiously for 5 years and it never disappoints! It doesn’t smudge easily and I never end the day with blotchy eyeliner. It applies smoothly and stays all day. Highly impressed!!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite liquid liners. I get mine when they have sales at Ulta so I can stock up. It lasts all day, drys fast and matte, it stays put and doesn’t run, and it lasts a long time. I love how thin the applicator is because it allows you to make your line thin or buildable.
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I.love.this.eyeliner I apply about three different eyeliners but this one is what just completes the look, easy to flick my wing and definitely a competitor with Kat Von D (which I definitely love) it’s the blackest of blacks and I love itttttt.
Alexa K.
Waltham, MA
I have been using liquid eyeliner for years and few compare to the NYX Matte Liquid Liner. This is a sephora-quality product that goes on jet black and allows you to create the line you want with ease. It will not budge until you remove it. It’s a must-have item for any beauty bag!!
Emilie T.
This is the best dupe for Kat Von D’s Trooper liquid liner. Except this one is better. It’s not as easy to put in as Trooper, but when given more time it creates the better line. It’s also darker, and completely smudge proof. My eyes water a lot and this liner stays put, even Trooper can’t do that.
Teante C.
This liner is my holy grail ! If you are into the whole wing liner thing , it’s PERFECT for that ! Doesn’t smudge either , and it dries beautifully ! I highly recommend especially if you are a beginner getting into makeup it’s really easy to use and it has a nice applicator to use !
Sofia R.
THE BEST LIQUID LINER. Everything about it is great, it doesn't dry out quickly definitely months before I have to re-purchase, the brush tip applicator is sooo thin and easy ro work with, it's true true black, and it dries out really matte so it's incredibly long wearing. Must try!
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
Absolutely love that this is a brush on very pigmented, black as my soul eye liner ! It's also very fine so you almost always get the perfect subtle thin line for an everyday look. You can even draw it on thick with a few strokes ! Amazing product especially at it's price! Under$10
Lizzie B.
Little Elm, TX
This eyeliner is perfect for everyday wear! The thin application brush makes it easy to apply a thin line of eyeliner during the day, or even making a dramatic wing for a night out! It lasts all day with out chipping or rubbing off. If i could give it more stars i definitely would!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.