BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It’s very long wearing. Very easy to use and get the most precise lines. It dries quickly and truly is the blackest mattest matte eyeliner I’ve every tried
Mary K.
Greenwood , SC
Absolutely love love love this eyeliner. Very pigmented and does not crack throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase this. Great price as well.So affordable.
Erica A.
Love this eyeliner. Ive always had trouble doing wing liner but with this its not too bad. Practice makes perfect. Its very matte which im a fan of. And you cant beat the price point. Will keep repurchasing.
Melissa A.
My go to liquid liner for the perfect wing. Easy to apply and formula is great. Doesn’t crack like some other eyeliners and stays put all day. I have rebought this eyeliner every time it runs out for the past 3 years
Amanda H.
New York
Every time I applied this liner, it skipped a lot and wasn’t thick enough. The was shaking the liner thinking it wasn’t mixed right, but nothing was working. After he liner would dry down, it would easily come off throughout the day. I do not recommend to people that want a lasting look.
Joselyn A.
Yeadon, PA
Best liquid eye liner I have used !! Very good product and inexpensive . Would definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for a good eyeliner. Very long lasting and matte . In love with this product !!
Briana F.
Vancouver Wa
Favorite eyeliner!! Love how quick it dries! Easy application! With a little practice you can perfect the wing, highly recommend anyone who loves liquid eyeliner that isn’t a felt tip.
Minerva C.
Love love love this liner. It dries fast it is jet black and extremely mattifying. It lines really well and creates precise lines for that perfect winged liner. The only thing it needs to make it absolutely perfect is for it to be waterproof. But it is a great liner and would recommend.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I have tried other liners over time, including those that are the most popular/best selling. The pen liners are easier for me to use... however, the formula of this liner is unparalleled. It is SO black and so MATTE. Because of that I keep coming back to it and repurchasing. I love it so much!

Aliyah M.
Ashburn, VA
This has been an eyeliner that I continue to come back to since it’s easy to apply and is quite waterproof. The only problem I have with it is that it crack and/or flakes if you layer the product too much in one spot. Other than that I like using it since I don’t fear that it’ll budge.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.