BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Angelica V.
Chicago
Pretty good value; however, the eyeliner does not hold up well. The pigment and color is great but as the day goes on the line cracks a flakes off. I would not recommend this eyeliner and I did not repurchase.
Clarisa F.
Dallas , TX
Definitely worth buying. I will forever keep buying this liquid eyeliner. It doesn’t smudge and it will stay on the whole day. The brush is very pointy and thin, that it makes it easy to make sharp wing. Totally, recommend!
nicole p.
Louisville
seriously the BEST drugstore liner on the market. definitely a dupe for Kat Von D tattoo liner in the shade trooper when it comes to how permanent the formula is. its so long lasting and the brush works amazing at getting the perfect fine pointed wing. the price point is fabulous and worth every penny
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I loved the darkness and intensity of this liner. But I don't like how skinny the brush is. I like a thicker line and it takes forever to fill it in when I get it right.
Angie N.
wilmington nc
Love how pigmented this eyeliner is but reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it dries quickly and if you’re new to liquid eyeliner and it takes some time for you to get that perfect wing the bottle will dry out. I bought this for my niece since I personally love the product myself but she only got about a month out of it until it dried out.
Darien M.
Oklahoma City
I don’t love the applicator for this, but the formula is really good. I generally outline my winged eyeliner with the nyx epic ink liner then fill it in with this one because it’s more matte
Deja K.
Hollywood , FL
This liquid liner is great to use! I have a pretty steady hand so applying is a breeze. I like the finish and I’m able to get the right amount of width from the brush!
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail liquid liner! I’ve been using the same liner for years. Great pigmentation and super precise brush. It makes it so easy to apply and I love that it dries down matte. It is my ride or die liner I wouldn’t switch it up!
Robin w.
Corinth, new york
This is one of my favorite liquid liners it's easy to use ..dries quick..and is super black...on tip I would say is although it dries quick there is still room for error so be careful when doing your inner corner
Krysteena L.
this liquid liner is really good. if you have oily eyes or hooded eye lids then this is the eyeliner for you. its dry fast, doesn't smudge or transfer. the brush is very fin so really good for thin eye liner looks and wing liners. its VERY black which i love and inexpensive and mines lasted about 3 months.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.