BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Daianara T.
Los Angeles
I used this liquid liner with a friend and I loved how it left my liner because of the tip was very sharp and pointy and it’s so easy to control it and do ur liner sharpie asf
Alba P.
Little Falls, NJ
This eyeliner is really watery and doesn’t stay put all day like other eyeliners i’ve tried. I don’t like the brush either, it tends to hold too much product and therefore causing an uneven spread as I line my eyes. The pigment is there and the price point is affordable but I wouldn’t recommend this liner.
Jasmine R.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This liquid liner is a perfect black and is easy to apply! I have been using this liner for years now it has been my go to liner. No reason to splurge $50 on an eyeliner when NYX has this product! I would buy again for the price and quality. The brush also makes it so much easier to get that perfect wing.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
My favorite drugstore eyeliner, so inexpensive yet such a great beauty product. Applying eyeliner isn’t always a easy task to get that perfect thin winged liner but this eyeliner helps you accomplish that in no time. It’s a matte black and doesn’t crease or clump after application. Very smooth and precise.
CRISTELLA A.
LA HABRA, CA
The price is great for the quality! The brush is easy to apply a long winged liner. It’s very matte and does not move once dry. Can’t beat the value! I even got a BOGO deal from this at Ulta :)
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this matte eyeliner!!! The brush itself is nice and thin. Easy to use and helps when you want a less dramatic wing lol. The matte finish is amazing! Very pigmented and affordable.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the only eyeliner I will use! I am not the best at applying eyeliner but this one makes it effortless! The brush is very thin so it is easy to get really close to your lash line. It does not transfer or fade throughout the day. It works just the same as some higher end brands that I have tried. Plus I can pick it up at Target. Definitely recommend!!!
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
The only liquid eyeliner I will ever use. Not only the price is super good but the quality is better! It goes on super smooth and the brush applicator is thin so you can build it up yourself❤️
Jessica A.
This is my holy grail eyeliner. Seriously nothing else compares to it. It applies amazingly and the color is so pigmented! Whenever I try a new eyeliner I almost always have to either go back with this and fix it or just redo it completely. This eyeliner never fails me. It is a must have and everyone needs to try it!
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
Purchased at: ULTA
In the past I would use the NYC liquid liner but I no longer found it at my local stores. I saw this eyeliner at Ulta and thought I would give it a go. This is something I will never regret! This product is phenomenal and it makes my life so much easier when doing a winged eyeliner. It is priced accordingly and is long wearing. I recommend this eyeliner 100%
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.