BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
This eyeliner is a hidden treasure! I've always had trouble getting that perfect wing until I came across this product. It may take some practice if you're a beginner but this is the most effortless, pigmented matte eyeliner I've ever tried. The price point is amazing also! Only a few dollars compared to other high end eyeliners that go for over $20 for the same quality. If you're looking for a matte liquid eyeliner, NYX's is a must!
jade b.
Reynoldsburg
I absolutely love this eyeliner I will use this over any other eyeliner but I have it last all day and I use it almost every day and I still have a lot of product it was my first time buying it six months ago and I still have almost a full bottle of it I literally love it and I recommend it to anyone who wants a dark black eyeliner and who does not want to spend a lot of money on an eyeliner but still want their eyeliner to look good
Trinity B.
Evansville
Okay. I LOVE the formula of this, but I HATE the applicator. I can't use it without it getting all over my eyelashes and creating a huge mess. I've tried applying it at so many different angles and I just can't get it to apply without a mess.

That being said, the formula is great! It lasts all day on my hooded eyes and DOES NOT TRANSFER. if you can get it to work for you, i do recommend! It really is a matte, long lasting eyeliner!
Vicky S.
San Diego , CA
This product was working so well for me for quite some time up until it started burning my eyelids!! My eyelids felt so sensitive and it literally burned! I haven’t used liquid liner since because I have yet to find another great, matte liquid liner that’s as affordable as this Nyx one. I’m super sad to say that I will never use Nyx liquid liner products again. Even their glitter liquid liners burned the crap out of my eyes!
Madison C.
This eyeliner is amazing! Especially for a winged cat eye! (which I do everyday) I’ve gone through SOOOO many of these and have always gone back. This stuff outshines most of the high end eyeliners out there (I’ve tried ALOT) The only downside I’ve had is that if you have sensitive eyes it may make your eyes water and then peel off, but other than that it stays put, doesn’t smudge and the applicator is very easy to use!
Unza U.
Allen, TX
I bought this from the NYX store at my local mall because I heard it was a pretty close dupe for my beloved, discontinued, cheap af NYC liquid eyeliner. Honestly though, I still prefer the NYC liner because it was $5 cheaper and a little bit more opaque. I do think this eyeliner comes at a close second. It's dark enough for me to be satisfied (THERE IS NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN WHEN BLACK EYELINERS COME OFF GRAY)…
The only actual complaint I have is that the vinyl version of the NYX liquid liner is so much longer lasting than the matte version but the finish on this matte one is much more subdued and natural, which I love for daily use.
Florije l.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my Favorite product my make up does not look good without it, and Im very happy to use this matte Nyx eyeliner so easy to use has a very thin brush makes a perfect eyeliner bold black matte finish which “I LOVE”... i buy more then one each time I ran out.. alot of makeup artist i get to work with use this product.. you should try and you will be glad you did because alao the price is just awesome...:-)
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This is a great liquid eyeliner if you want a deep black, matte eyeliner. The wand and brush are thin enough so that you can control the thickness of your liner. It does take some control on your part to create an even line, but once you get the hang of it you’ll be creating flawless wings in no time! I love using this really close to my lash line just to help make my lashes look more full and a little darker.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Usually drug store eyeliner is watery, hard to apply, not as pigmented, etc. This NYX matter liquid liner will not disappoint you. True to description will be black, highly pigmented, easy to apply, and will dry matte. Great drugstore dupe for any higher end eyeliners. Find at cvs or target!
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I have bought over 10 of these eyeliners! Seriously the blackest liquid liner i have ever tried. It dries down completely matte and will last 2 days on my eyes if i want it to. This liner also taught me how to do the perfect winged liner and is very easy to use. I love this liner! Lancôme Monsieur Big MascaraL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow FoundationKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticktarte Clay Play Face Shaping PaletteNYX Matte Liquid Liner
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.