BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Enola C.
Saint Petersburg
LOVED this liner! It's very matte and opaque. I can't think of a liner to compare it to. But it has the same thin brush application and is smooth to apply. One of my favorites!
Allie M.
Alliance
This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner! Eyeliner is one of the things I struggle most with- I'm still dabbling and learning and this liner is perfect! It is super easy to use. It has great pigment and dries quickly, and matte! I am really enjoying it!
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Favorite liner. Love the way this liner applies. Matte liner not shiny. Affordable about $7 or $8 . You can buy at Ulta or Target. Last all day. If you like liquid liners this is one to add to your collection
Yessenia A.
Hutchins
Bought this on one of my “I just need one thing from target” trips and it has easily become one of my go to eye liners! It glides on with practically no effort and dries almost instantly! The price is great considering how long it has lasted me! I actually bought my mom a tube because she liked the Matte part about it.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This eyeliner is great. I really like this liner in this color and white. Works great it definitely does last all day & worth the money. It’s affordable. You can buy it online.
Lety R.
Dallas, TX
My FAVORITE liquid liner HANDS DOWN. I usually stock up to get at least 2 years worth. It's on only $7 , at that Ulta usually has sales or coupons you can use so it'll be cheaper, most of the time I get it free. It'll last me the whole night. My number one liquid liner so far!
Amanda F.
Hatboro, PA
I used to LOVE this eyeliner. It’s cheap, lasts a while, and isn’t too hard to use. However, I got used to using a felt tip, and going back to the brush was a bit harder than I thought. The eyeliner is supposed to dry matte but is always shiny, and in certain light it makes it look like there’s a chunk of eyeliner missing.
Adriana E.
Very easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and isn’t clumpy like other matte eyeliners. It is very long lasting. I purchased it at Target a few times and the price was very affordable. Best go-to eyeliner
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of this eyeliner. First of all it’s extremely affordable. The pigment is super opaque and the tiny brush head makes it very easy to apply. It lasts all day for me even through 12 hour shifts and long days at work.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
NYX Matte Liquid Liner has great staying power. It doesn’t transfer or smear. It’s very matte which I love in a liquid liner. The only downside is it’s a bit drying, you can definitely feel it on the lid. It has a great brush, if you’re proficient with liquid liner it’s pretty easy to use. Excellent price point
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.