BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
shiv ॐ.
Ithaca
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite eyeliners because the tip is small and pointy, it makes perfect for a sharp wing. I use this product all the time, the most used thing in my makeup collection. I recommend everyone to try it!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this in a set from nyx that came with a lipstick and eyeshadow palette. At first I wasn’t going to keep this but then I swatched it and it is super pigmented. I don’t really like these type of applicators but this one was easy to use and it gives a precise small line. It’s super black and dries matte which I like, I hate shiny liners.
Zoe L.
I'm immensely impressed with this liner. It applies like a dream, has incredible staying power, and doesn't crack as so many liquid liners do. Seriously, the test swatch I applied on my hand lasted several hours, through my kids bath time, washing dishes, and finally had to be scrubbed off because I momentarily forgot makeup remover exists. I got it on sale at ULTA for less than $5, and I'm tempted go back and buy ten more.
Rosa B.
Broadway
I loved this eyeliner it was matte and it did work like it supposed it . It applies very well and I love to use this eyeliner . I always use this brand of eyeliner and I definitely would buy this product again
lana r.
Renton
I love the vinyl and matte versions of this liner. I was super poor and not actually able to afford Stila or KVD or Tarte the first time I tried them, and now I wouldn’t trade this lil liner for anything. It stays on my hooded, almond shaped eyes ALL DAY, and it’s never once come off in any scenario when I didn’t want it to. Genius liner.
Havilynde S.
Upland
Eyeliner is amazing by itself! But this eyeliner is even better!!! I love latte personally and this makes me so happy ! With the small brush I can get just the linen I’m wanting!!!
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
Omg I love this eyeliner. I literally use it everyday. I used to use the same one just not in matte and one day the store was out of the one I normally use and I bought the matte one. I'm so glad I did cause I never went back. It always looks great. I love how the brush easily glides on my lid. It dries really fast and leaves a perfect matte line. Love it! Its a great product and very affordable.
Geordon F.
Great liquid liner. Is super black and dries down completely matte. Lasts all day long. The wand makes it slightly difficult to control but you can get the hang of it with practice. I do not recommend this for beginners, because you will make a mess. Learn on a felt tip and go from there.
Whitney K.
Tacoma, WA
This eyeliner lasts all day and never gets shiny or greasy looking. It goes on smoothly and lasts awhile. After wearing it for a full day, you can just peel it off of your eyelid.
victoria C.
Seattle, Washington
I am in love with this product! I bought 2 back ups when I recently went to Ulta to restock! I love that it is easy to use when doing liner and that it is matte and stays all day!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.