BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This is the best eyeliner ever. I did so many Halloween looks with it and it never smudge or made my makeup a mess. Every time my wing is on fleek too!
🌸 3.
Macon
Easiest liner to use for liner challenged people! If you do think lines, it does run out a little quickly, but still by far the best basic black liner!
Amy B.
Knoxville, TN
I recently purchased this as an alternative to the Tattoo Liner. It's amazing! It dries matte and is easily to Apple. It truly lasts all day and night.
chloëryanboyett B.
Pendleton, OR
This liquid liner is great and especially for the price. It’s super black and lasts all day! the applicator is good too for getting nice and precise!
Marina P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this eyeliner. It dries completely matte and stays on for a long time. I try out alot of eyeliners but this one is by far one of my favorites.
Jennifer N.
Kentwood
Also my good go to! My bad habit is falling asleep with make up on and it stays! I buy this over and over and I’m over the moon with the applicator!
Amanda C.
Spring Hill, KS
I get a lot of this stuff out of my Ipsy bags I love it I didn't really go out and buy it so I don't know how much its price but it's a good product
Celeste H.
Corpus Christi
My go to liquid eyeliner!!! This is a must have in my makeup bag it glides on so easily for me to maintain a sharp wing and the formula is amazing!!!
Ashley H.
Davenport, FL
This eyeliner is great for filling in my wing. It dries fairly quickly and does not run at all. It was a great price for the quality of the product.
Natalie P.
Austin, TX
The applicator was easy to use and durable. I felt that the product was evenly distributed and pigment. I didn't have to reapply throughout the day.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.