BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alissa W.
League city , TX
I love it! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Plus, it's fine tip makes for a really precise line! It is also very dark as well which I love about it.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I love this. I honestly suck at liquid eyeliners but it is pigmented and stays on very well. I love using it even if it looks bad when I do my own makeup.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Been using this eyeliner for a while. I love it! It really is super matte the only thing is that I wish is that they would have it in a waterproof formula.
Rachel E.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Love this liquid eyeliner easy to use for a nice clean crisp look and wing. Very good quality and very affordable. I love nyx products but this is my fav!
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
This is one of my favorite eyeliners ever! I love the brush it's perfectly sharp and for the price it's long lasting and it's extremely black! A must buy!
Gabriela M.
I bought this product in a rush not know if it would be great. After the first use I fell in love with it. Long lasting and does not smear !! Def recommend
Cristal C.
Best eyeliner I've used so far! Good price for a great quality! It's super black and I love how it's matte and it dries super quick! Definitely recommend!
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
This is my all time, ride or die, secret weapon when it comes to liner. It is very good for tight lining and even better for getting the perfect wing look!
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Awesome application but this eyeliner dries and needs to be reapplied half way through my work day which is a tiny bit inconvenient but the price is right!
Christina G.
El Paso
I’m very intimidated by liquid eyeliner especially one with a thin & precise brush... My daughter loves it and it looks good when she puts it on my eyes!!!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.