BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
This is my all time, ride or die, secret weapon when it comes to liner. It is very good for tight lining and even better for getting the perfect wing look!
Brittany W.
It's so black and drys down to matte it's a great eye liner and it's easy to do a wing with it also because the brush is so thin and so easy to work with.
Gabriela M.
I bought this product in a rush not know if it would be great. After the first use I fell in love with it. Long lasting and does not smear !! Def recommend
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
NYX Matte Liquid Liner
This eyeliner from NYX Retail Stores is good 🔷 Matte 🔷 Easy to use 🔷 NOT EXPENSIVE 🔷 Available at Target
Ashley S.
Webster
Love love love this liquid liner. I am able to get the perfect wing with the tip of it. It goes on so smooth and easy. I definitely recommend this product
Amy V.
I didn’t really like this liquid liner compare to the other ones I have. The tip was kinda hard to work with which makes applying a little bit complicated.
Rachel E.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Love this liquid eyeliner easy to use for a nice clean crisp look and wing. Very good quality and very affordable. I love nyx products but this is my fav!
Cristal C.
Best eyeliner I've used so far! Good price for a great quality! It's super black and I love how it's matte and it dries super quick! Definitely recommend!
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Been using this eyeliner for a while. I love it! It really is super matte the only thing is that I wish is that they would have it in a waterproof formula.
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Awesome application but this eyeliner dries and needs to be reapplied half way through my work day which is a tiny bit inconvenient but the price is right!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.