BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Zenaida T.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite liquid liners I've used recently. I got this from a NYX store in the Beauty School Dropout Kit (honestly worth all the money). I'm a repeat user of NYX as a brand but this is the first liner I bought from them, would definitely recommend.
Rebecca G.
Merced, CA
My favorite eyeliner. It seriously beats out the competition. It’s long lasting. Not pricey at all. I use this eyeliner almost everyday. Bought it at target for like $8. Definitely the only eyeliner I’ll continue to buy.
Lila F.
Roanoke, TX
This matte liquid mascara is amazing! Long lasting, holds up in hot summer months, concerts, and workouts. This is my daily go to eyeliner to achieve a sleek look and razor sharp wing. I always have one in my makeup bag!
Shel D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this. Nyx is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It's very close to high end and easy to use. This eyeliner just did me right. I was all to get a thin line when I wanted to the first try
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
It like transfers if you open your eyes or still wet. It's hard to get even but I think with more practice on my brown eyes it'll get better. It was a good value at 8.99 with cvs card I might buy another one when this runs out it does have a good grip on it.
Taylor A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased this on a whim because I’ve been trying to find that perfect matte black liner. I am not disappointed at all! It glides on so smoothly and dries down to a perfect matte black. I will say it seems to dry a little too tight to the skin, so you may feel it pulling on your lid, but it isn’t awful. It stays on and doesn’t go anywhere. Would highly recommend!
Brenna M.
When my favorite drug store liquid liner stopped being sold (nyc liquid liner) I starting buying this eyeliner. It is basically the same exact product and it’s so good. It stays on all day and doesn’t fake or anything.
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
I love NYX matte eyeliner it is my absolute favorite. It goes on so well and dosent smudge like other eyeliners i have tried in the past. This product is definitely sonething id recommend.
Hannah B.
Westminster
Tried this eyeliner when I couldn’t find one from another brand. I love brush tip applicators and this one is narrow and precise. It can be difficult to use though and the formula is watery enough that you have to make sure to wipe some away before going to your eye so it doesn’t get messy, and then dip again. Not as good as the eyeliner I was looking for but alright.
Denise D.
This is the only eyeliner I’ll ever use in my entire life. It goes on so smoothly, hasn’t dried up the 20+ times I’ve purchased it. The color is super dark and stays on all day. And more importantly - it doesn’t crack!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.