BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I actually enjoy using this eyeliner I feel like you get a real nice smooth winged liner and it's easy to apply at last all day and it don't crack or smudge.
Kayla C.
Warren, MI
I am absolutely in love with this liner. I don't like most liquid liners because they look to shiny. This one does not do that and it lasts me all day long!
DaVasha V.
I was so comfortable using eyeliner pencils until I stumbled across this liquid matte eyeliner. It's so easy to use and dries so fast. I seriously love it!!
Alexis S.
New Iberia, LA
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. Perfect for creating a wing. Took some time to learn, but so easy once I did. I prefer the vinyl finish version though.
Charlene V.
New Britain, CT
I love this liquid eyeliner, super black and easy to hold since the top part is long. I love that it lasts all day without crumbling def one of my favorites!
Kristie H.
I had to search forever to find this in Ulta & finally was able to snag one. It's one of most faves in eyeliner, easy to use and the matte finish is perfect.
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
Best liquid eyeliner ever. Stays on perfectly all day (unless my eye tears consistently all day from an external thing) SO affordable and lasts a long time.
Sammy-Marie G.
This is one of the only liners that I use! This is the best black matte that doesn't smudge and the brush is nice and perfectly small for that perfect wing!
Vanessa G.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
The only liquid eyeliner I use. Haven’t use any other when I do more dramatic looks. Doesn’t crack on mean and stays a jet black , which is something I like
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
Such a good eyeliner. The pigment is strong and you get a lot of product for such a low price. I would recommend this to anyone and I will be buying it again
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.