BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Anahi R.
dallas
It’s a great liner and it stays on all day. I love that even though it’s long lasting it stays on all day. It is very pigmented and i would definitely recommend
Megan K.
Pepperell
Great wand with great performance and actually drys down matte in the end. Love it for wings or just a color to add before mascara. Would recommend to a friend.
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. The tip stays so sharp for the perfect wing. This liquid liner lasts all day too keeping your makeup look on point.
Andrea R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my Favorite affordable liner.. Goes on smooth. Lasts all day. Did I forget to mention it comes in many different colors! Love love love this liner!!!!!!
gabby C.
MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE WORLD. I WOULDNT TRADE IT HAHA FOR ANYTHING !! If you buy at Ulta it's always buy one get one half off and it lasts long. I love it.
Jessica B.
Victorville,California
When it comes to eyeliner I always try to get drug store options only because its more affordable and gets the job done. The brush is great for that wing liner!
Evelyn G.
All time favorite liner ever! I have hooded eyes so most liners smudge on me after a while but never this one! It’s so black and matte! I highly recommend this!
Samantha T.
This is a great liquid liner, the applicator is great. It’s very pigmented and no opaque. Easy to apply and the tip can be used to do a very fine line to thick.
Brooklyn O.
Madera
It is super duper black and pigmented. It is matt and doesn't flake off when it dries. Although I find it hard to use the applicator because it is quite flimsy.
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
Absolutely love this eyeliner helps u get a very sharp beautiful wing very easy and it's matte which I l9ve and very black . A must have in my makeup collection
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.