BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Leona G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this everyday and love it. Its my favorite matte eyeliner, although it dries out very quick. I always buy another one once it dries because its my favorite ever.
Started using this as a replacement to the Nyc liquid liner since that one is no longer sold in stores. Not quite as pigmented as the Nyc liner but just as easy to apply. Also just like the Nyc liner this one doesn't smudge all day on my very watery and oily eyes.
Oleannys Fabiola R.
This eyeliner is very good, I can wear it all day and looks perfect. I recommend it!! It is one of my favorites because it is very durable and has a very clean finish.
Rubi S.
Really loving this line it's so black and matte ! The only thing is it bleeds onto my lashes making them stiff for when I put my mascara on, but could be I'm using too much when I apply it
Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
This is an OK eyeliner. If you're not doing anything overkill and heat or wet environment it does OK. However it doesn't last very long and doesn't do well in the wet.
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
I don't know why everyone talks about this liner.... I can never get a sharp wing. It skids across the outer corner of my eye and messes up my sharp wing every time!
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I like this liquid eyeliner it goes on very pigmented and matte, this is also like the super popular nyc liquid eyeliner that recently discontinue selling in the US.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
One of my top best liners. I love how matte it looks and how fast it drys down. I love how thin the brush is and it is easy to apply. It is also very black and opaque
samantha i.
Hammond, IN
Nyx makes the best eyeliners ever especially this one it's like a perfect jet black matte eyeliner it's long lasting too it also has a fine line which is a bonus for me . And affordable so 5 stars for me
Regina S.
Opa Locka, FL
My only complaint is the brush isn't stiff enough. This eyeliner is more than just satisfactory and has a nice consistency that lasts a little less than a full day.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.