BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This really is my number 1 liquid liner! It has never let me down and great quality for a low price, it allows for a precise line for that perfect winged liner! Highly recommend!
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I've tried multiple liquid liners "matte eyeliners" from kat vond d, to stila to elf just simply everything and this is honestly the best one yet! It is very dark and easy to apply!
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Best eyeliner ever. Great formula & i love the thin brush applicator makes it so easy to get that perfect sharp wing. The only eyeliner that works for my oily lids :)
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
Very nice liner. It's very black and lasts all day. It can be a little difficult and sometimes it gets very wet so it can be messy, but otherwise looks very beautiful when used.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
absolutely love this eyeliner!! stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Its actually jet black and stays matte. Very good tip that makes it easy to have that eyeliner on fleek💁
Sarah R.
Favorite liquid eyeliner. Goes on as a shiny black color. This stays on your eyes all day. Sometimes it's hard for me to even get off without using make up wipes, but I like that it doesn't come off
katie j.
I want to love this product, but it smudges too easily for me (especially if I forgot my eye makeup remover and need to use water). Otherwise, it's super good for the price.
Baleigh W.
This product has great quality and so easy to use when trying to get the perfect winged eye! I completely recommend this product to anyone because it has good value and I would buy it again and again!
Melissa C.
I am obsessed with this liquid liner! I love the matte finish! It is easy to apply, it has a nice short thin brush head that makes application a breeze. I got mine at ulta!
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
I've been making an effort to try higher end products recently EXCEPT when it comes to liquid eyeliner. This eyeliner is incredibly pigmented, long wearing, and inexpensive.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.