BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
Was nice when I used it, definitely matte. Only think I would change it making the brush even skinnier or less rough. I think I could make it even easier to glide on with a not as rough brush.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA
Best drugstore product! Super affordable my holy grail eyeliner! Stays on all day! And its super black not spotty at all and easy to use. Its only 7$ and its a great product! The brush makes it easy to wing the liner!
Roxana R.
I love to wing my eyeliner. This product helps define my line to be on fleek. The brush is thin and sharp to create a nice wing. The packaging is simple and nice. I would buy this again!
Angel M.
I like this!!! I have oily lids. I have tried almost all drugstore eyeliners and this is the only one that hasn't melted into my crease. I just love this I think it's my go to eyeliner.
Danielle G.
I absolutely love this eyeliner I don't think I ever want to got back to a pencil again! This stuff is amazing!! I am a night shift worker and when you work over the holidays you don't always have time to do your makeup I put this on in the early afternoon took a nap and then work a full 12 hour shift and it had not smudged and was still perfect!! Love this stuff!!
Upasana B.
Seriously one of my favorite eyeliners! Really nice tip and very pigmented. It doesn't get on my eyelashes like others do. However, it is a little hard to take off without makeup remover.
Meg S.
Not a fan of liquid waterproof eyeliners but if I had to use one it would be this one there's one smears makeup remover pads and cleansers remove it and like two swipes good I recommend
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
My favorite liquid liner ever. When I first saw it I thought I'd be disappointed but no. I'm impressed I learned how to apply winged liner thanks to this product
Leanna S.
Ellabell, GA
Bought this eyeliner from Goody's. Love how precise and small the tip is which makes for a good wing eye. Lasts long and doesn't fade or come off like other liquid eyeliners I've used
Marily M.
Favorite eyeliner at the moment!! It's very long lasting! Dries matte! Easy to apply with included thin brush!! I have used this twice! Ran out first time and repurchased it!! My go to eyeliner! Definitely recommend to everyone! Very black shade too!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.