BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Danielle G.
I absolutely love this eyeliner I don't think I ever want to got back to a pencil again! This stuff is amazing!! I am a night shift worker and when you work over the holidays you don't always have time to do your makeup I put this on in the early afternoon took a nap and then work a full 12 hour shift and it had not smudged and was still perfect!! Love this stuff!!
Upasana B.
Seriously one of my favorite eyeliners! Really nice tip and very pigmented. It doesn't get on my eyelashes like others do. However, it is a little hard to take off without makeup remover.
Roxana R.
I love to wing my eyeliner. This product helps define my line to be on fleek. The brush is thin and sharp to create a nice wing. The packaging is simple and nice. I would buy this again!
Leanna S.
Ellabell, GA
Bought this eyeliner from Goody's. Love how precise and small the tip is which makes for a good wing eye. Lasts long and doesn't fade or come off like other liquid eyeliners I've used
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
My favorite liquid liner ever. When I first saw it I thought I'd be disappointed but no. I'm impressed I learned how to apply winged liner thanks to this product
Abbie D.
I love this drugstore eyeliner. It works the best for me because it is smudge proof and the wand isn't too big or too small. It is extremely easy to apply and use and i would buy the product over and over again.
Marily M.
Favorite eyeliner at the moment!! It's very long lasting! Dries matte! Easy to apply with included thin brush!! I have used this twice! Ran out first time and repurchased it!! My go to eyeliner! Definitely recommend to everyone! Very black shade too!
Ashley A.
Kinston, NC
My hands down all time favorite liner. Doesn't transfer, stays all day, matte like it says and the application is like butter. This will forever be in my makeup bag!
Zaneta S.
liquid eyeliner usually incites fear but this one is incredible. it truly is matte and stays on all day, it's super easy to put on, and it never smudges while drying. no other eyeliner under $10 is this good.
Jennifer C.
This product is not expensive, but does an amazing job. I get the precision and the color is deep, not a faded look. It will last, just make sure to use primer under your eye makeup first. I haven't had any problems with smearing or wearing off.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.