BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ashley A.
Kinston, NC
My hands down all time favorite liner. Doesn't transfer, stays all day, matte like it says and the application is like butter. This will forever be in my makeup bag!
Abbie D.
I love this drugstore eyeliner. It works the best for me because it is smudge proof and the wand isn't too big or too small. It is extremely easy to apply and use and i would buy the product over and over again.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite liquid liner for doing a wing. The brush is nice and thin so it's easy to get a sharp point. The product lasts a long time- both on the eyes and in the tube. I have continued to repurchase.
Jennifer C.
This product is not expensive, but does an amazing job. I get the precision and the color is deep, not a faded look. It will last, just make sure to use primer under your eye makeup first. I haven't had any problems with smearing or wearing off.
Brigid P.
Eastchester, NY
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used! You cannot beat the price. The quality of the product is flawless and lasts all day. I also buy about two at a time because I find it's so hard to find no matter we're I go! I guess that's to show how good the product is.
Genesis P.
Miami
This eyeliner is very dark although when I wore it it did smug easily so not my favorite product. I would say it's great for an everyday type thing but I wouldn't use it very often.
Zaneta S.
liquid eyeliner usually incites fear but this one is incredible. it truly is matte and stays on all day, it's super easy to put on, and it never smudges while drying. no other eyeliner under $10 is this good.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
A new favorite! I was always an eye pencil kind of girl but I could never find one that didn't smudge when I wanted a cleaner look. NYX solved that problem for me and I'm rapidly becoming a liquid lining pro!
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I've tried multiple liquid liners "matte eyeliners" from kat vond d, to stila to elf just simply everything and this is honestly the best one yet! It is very dark and easy to apply!
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
Brush tip is easy to use for a great wing! The color payoff is just right, pigmented, black, and matte. Lasts all day without coming off, but removes easily when the day is done.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.