BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Scarlett M.
Nashville
This is my FAVE eyeliner! It stays on allll day without smudging, and the applicator makes it super easy to control when I put it on! I've had my first tube since December and still haven't had to get a new bottle! I would buy this over and over! I'm obsessed.
Jennifer P.
I like this eye liner. I don't think it's meant for beginners, so I don't use it often. But from the times I have used it, it was difficult to use. But it was very black and very pigmented. Also it dries down matte and not glossy, it can be a bit difficult to take off though.
Camden C.
Have been using for about 2 years & the quality has always been 5 stars! Matte is so much better than a standard eyeliner; it dries quicker & lasts longer. NYX is a great brand for any women using makeup, whether they’re MUA’s or beginners. The price for such a great quality can’t be beat!
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
I really want to love this eyeliner. The formula itself is great quality and I appreciate a thin and opaque formula. The brush I think can use some work. For me I feel it is too flimsy .
Angela K.
Hands down the best liquid liner. Super smooth, precise, and easy to apply. I am horrible at wings, but somehow can whip out a wing, no problem, with this... Not if only I could get them even!
WAKE S.
Orangevale, CA
This product is 1 of the top 3 eyeliner i use (Vat Von D liner & Elf cosmetics are the others). The eyeliner is was my 1st eyeliner product when i began created the "cat eye" look! Since ive used it, it has not let me down! Its a great product for those who are on a budget and it does not smudge because girl we still need to slay even when we have those bad days!!
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
I absolutely love this matte liner! It works great for getting the perfect point. I have always had issues on getting the perfect point my eyeliner is pretty close to perfect with this liner.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This liner is my holy grail of liquid liners! Let's start with the price it's freaking amazing, the formula is wonderful it doesn't crumble or flake off. It's so rich in pigmentation and so black I love a rich black. Finally my favorite part is the applicator it's not felt tip it's an actual brush! It is perfect for getting an extremely precise and sharp wing. NYX killed it I will never stray from this!!
Vanessa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this liner. It is a nice matte black. The brush is small so you can make precise lines with the product. It's not water proof but I don't have any issues with it budging on a normal day.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Love, love love! This liner stays on ALL day and even if you fell asleep in your makeup (oops) it still looks fresh. Completely matte, and an amazing deep black color. The applicator would not be for a first-time or beginner with liquid liner but for us ladies who have done it a while I would say it glides on perfectly and creates perfectly sharp and precise lining!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.