BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I tried this product, but it did not work for me. I would say this is for more experienced eyeliner gals. I would recommend the KatVonD eyeliner pens, they are so much better and give a precise sharp effortless wing :) !!
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
I definitely recommend wiping the excess product from the brush before
applying; if you don't, it can get messy. But if you wipe it off first,
it applies perfectly. The pigmentation is nice too and is a true jet
black. I highly recommend this and I will be purchasing more. As someone who cannot live without their winged eyeliner, this liquid liner in particular blew me away.
Michelle C.
Philadelphia , PA
HG liner for life. No other liner gives me sharp wings and great wear at this price point, and at the rate I go through this stuff the cost is important. Don't let the brush scare you if you're used to felt liners, a little practice and you'll be fine.
Melanie A.
Cheltenham, PA
NYX matte liquid eyeliner is my holy grail! It is the one brand I constantly turn to it for my eyeliner and the pigment is very black! The only problem is it does dry a little flaky at times but I can deal with it because I always go back to the eyeliner!
Bebe A.
I love this eyeliner. The tip isn't too think so it's perfect. Some eyeliners tend to be too thick for you to make a decent line but this one is perfect! Bold color and lasts all day, doesn't smudge either. It's fairly cheap and is definitely a great buy.
Jennifer V.
HALTOM city , TX
After my favorite eyeliner getting discontinued, I decided to give this a try. So glad I did, it is now my go-to. Love the brush, and it is very opaque and matte.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
I love this eyeliner! It's really affordable and to be honest, it's better than some high end products. I love how it stays in place and doesn't smudge. This product is amazing and I would most definitely recommend this product!
Ashley S.
I love this eyeliner it is one of the best from the drugstore. It is very matte and stays about 8 hours on my oily eyelids and the tip is precise and easy to use.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Stunning eyeliner! I use it almost everyday!! It is easy to control and apply (with some practice of course). I bought this at a local drugstore. It is high quality and very affordable. I did this look using the liner.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This is my favorite drug store eyeliner! I think it works better than most of the expensive brands that I've tried. It goes on nice an smooth and is super black.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.