BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Isabel A.
Sunnyvale, CA
LOVE this Matte liner!!!! I've used other matte liner brands and they're always way too dry and flake right off. This liner stays put and it's a true matte which L O V E!!!!!!
Sharlyne L.
Do not like this liner at all. It's great to get a nice crisp wing but if you get the liquid on your lashes it dries up all crusty and flakes off. It's horrible. If I didn't have that problem I'd actually use this and recommend it.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
this liner is a cheap liner that is an awesome liner. It is easy to use and is very long lasting. I bought it at target. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Esmeraldaa F.
San Juan, TX
Omg I love love love this eyeliner! Its so cheap and it was what I learned how to do eyeliner with.. the first time I tried it i kept buying different colors. I got mine in ulta and obviusly keep buying most of the colors ❤
Amanda W.
Monroe, MI
I absolutely love this eyeliner I've tried a lot of the lower end eyeliners and this is by far the best it stays on all day and doesn't move around it's perfect and I love the application brush it's my favorite by far!!!
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
This eyeliner never fails me. The brush makes it super easy to apply, and it always dries nice and matte. I especially love it because it's so affordable, my favorite eyeliner hands down!
Delanie R.
Mason, MI
This eyeliner compares to top brand eyeliners. I love how the applicator wand is so long, making easy to see what's going on underneath your hand. I have used this eyeliner for over a year now and wouldn't trade it for anything else. highly recommend to anyone
Kayla J.
Beaumont, TX
This is my holy grail eyeliner! It has the thinnest tip to get sharp wings. It's completely matte. Stays all day. Jet black. Awesome price. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Alyssa G.
I love this liner! My only problem is that it's harder to apply compared to other liners. I do love that it is completely matte and it lasts a long time. You also can't argue with the price! I would definitely recommend.
ayana b.
I love myself a wing when I say NYx matte Eyelines is good for a person that's a beginner. The price is good at my cvs for $6. And I use the product almost everyday I have bought this product a couple dozen times and I love it
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.