BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Geraldine F.
12550
Can't say anything bad about this eyeliner I love it it's my everything it has a thin brush so easy to use dark enough just how I like it easy to apply and make any kind of wing I do really recommend this eyeliner the best
Beckie A.
This is my FAVORITE liquid eyeliner for beginners and experts because the thin brush brings flexibility and control when making just a simply look or for a night out !
Jordan B.
Elkland , PA
This eyeliner is amazing! For the price you can't beat it! This was my first time purchasing this at Target and I will definitely be buying this again! I am hoping it lasts as long as the others! But so far I am very impressed!
Nix C.
Kentwood, MI
Just went to go pick this up at Target and OMG!!! Seriously for what, $6.99 this eyeliner is AMAZING! It dries quickly and does not smear. Wand is perfect for that wing look. I will definitely buy this again when I run out!
Chelsea L.
This is my go to liner! It is the perfect matte black and the applicator is so easy to work with! I bought this at ulta and I will continue to use this. It is very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this product!!
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite liner of all time. It stays put, it's very affordable, and it makes my wings sharp, dark, matte and fierce. I will purchase this over and over again and highly recommend.
It has a very slim brush so it gives me the opportunity to be free with my eyeliner looks. It also leave room for mistakes. I am a repeat user and I've gotten used to using a small brush. I bought it at Ulta. Yes I will buy it again. I would recommend it to anyone
Blue
Compton, CA
Delivers intense classic black color
Super thin brush makes lining a breeze
Unique long-lasting formula is smudge-proof, dance-proof and lasts all day!
Collection Noir carries eight different formulations of sleek black eye liners, from matte, satin, glossy pencils to liquid and powder eye liners. Waterproof, smudge-free formula liners. Offers various types of eyeliners that applies smooth and effortlessly for lasting and dramatic wear.
Karlin C.
I have tried many expensive brands, but by far this one is my favorite! I have gone swimming with it and play sports with it and it doesn't come off unless you rub it. It is hard to find I usually get it at Ulta or Target.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
I just got this and the brush feels ok it gave me a nice wing look you just have to practice when it comes to thin brushes to get a wing look but the black looks so smooth and its long lasting I defiantly recommend it to anyone who's in need of a jet black eyeliner
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.