BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Josephine R.
Seattle
This eyeliner is an all day wear. Goes perfect with or without eye makeup. Absolutely love this product, especially for date night. Looks natural and not fake. Perfect point for appliance.
Marjorie D.
New Castle, IN
It's not the worst eyeliner, but not my favorite, its a good buy, but hard to get your line straight, because the bristles of the brush don't always bend the way you need it to, it is long lasting though. I would not recommend for beginners
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
I looooooooooove this eyeliner sooo much! I can easily get such a precise point with it and I love how it dries matte and doesn't melt into your skin or run. It's so amazing and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Ariel T.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love the Matte Finish and nice Liquid consistency. The applicator is a nice long flexible brush. It's thin enough for precise lines. I wish this formula was waterproof. If your eye tear up or get watery , the Liner will probably come off.
Alexandra O.
Moorhead, MN
I love this eyeliner! It gives me a smooth line and a sickening wing. Color is black black! I know some other black liners become muddled upon application but this stuff is so perfect! Its fast drying so you dont get any on your lid. Great price and great product! Highly recommend
Norma O.
This has got to be my favorite liquid liner of the moment .Is very dark  ,matte finish .very long lasting ! does not transfer .easy to work with you can create a thicker wing or a thinner wing . I will definitely keep buying this product.
Samantha H.
Leominster
Honestly the best eyeliner I've ever used, and such a great price. I would compare it with the high end eyeliners and this eyeliner definitely has my heart forever. It doesn't crack or smudge, goes on super smoothly with only dipping once in the product and is extremely pigmented
Monica C.
Portland , OR
My absolute FAVORITE liner. I work at Ulta and hVe tried a lot of liners this one has never failed me and I prefer it over the higher end brands.. it makes it easy to wing out my liner. I have bought this multiple times!
Michelle D.
This liquid liner has to my all time favorite liner I have ever tried. Plus it is matte so it is perfection. I have hooded eyes so since this liner is matte it does not tender to my upper eyelid.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
For some people it might be tricky at first to get the hang of this product but honestly it's worth the practice. The pigmentation is amazing and it also lasts it doesn't smudge and it looks flawless!!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.