BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Lauren B.
Dallas
Just bought and tried this!  Perfect liquid liner that is pigmented and actually as advertised, unlike others, as MATTE finish.  This liner goes on easy, perfect for the winged cat eye look and you don't have to keep recovering the same area over and over again.  The liquid is very opaque and matte and I have finally found what I have been searching for! Highly recommend!
Ariana S.
Most amazing black matte liquid liner! Very affordable product with easy to use applicator. Have always sucked at wing liner until I came across this product. Love it! Highly recommend, you'll love it!
Frances Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
My favorite liner that I use almost everyday !!!! I love the matte texture and stays on all day compared to other brands . It's a really reasonable price and can be found at your local target ,I buy this every time I out .
Krystle C.
Las Vegas
This is by far my most used most loved liquid liner! It is easy to apply, it's super black, the pen is easy to hold and it doesn't get gunked up after a few weeks. It def lasts all day and doesn't budge. And best part of all its drug store AND it's super cheap!! LOVE!
Yolanda B.
Love this Matte eyeliner. Good quality and good price. Very easy to apply. Goes with any eye color. Last all day before setting spray. Cute packaging. Recommend to those that love Matte eyeliners. Deffinetly would buy again.
Alliyah G.
Seriously one of my favorite liquid liners ! This thing does wonders, with its thin brush you can create either a nice small thing wing or go bold for a nice thick wing. Easily controlled due to the handle being longer and allowing more of a crisper and sharper line.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
Hands down the best liquid liner ever! The brush is thin and perfect for applying an even line. The product is long lasting and so easy to apply. Also the price point is great, once you try this you won't use any other liner
Allie P.
I'm personally not very good with eyeliner and being precise but this one makes it surprisingly easy to work with. I purchased my at ulta and it has lasted me quite a long time. Once I'm finished I will definitely be re purchasing. The only con for me was i tend to rub the corners of my eyes and it came off
brittany f.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeliner is sooooo amazing!! Seriously if you struggle with a wing I promise you that this liner would make your life so much easier. I used to be so bad at wings and I can literally get them perfect with this liner!!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Bets liquid liner I have used this far... the wand and brush tip on this hung are amazing which is hard to find good ones in drugstore brands the formula is amazing and doesn’t wear off quickly
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.