BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I love it so much more than the kat von d liner and it's a lot cheaper. I love how it's matte. It's also really easy to apply. This is my go to liner and I don't think I'll want to use anything else.
Karen C.
My favorite drug store liquid liner! I almost always reach for this. It's so pigmented and extremely black. I use stila to line and make my wing but I go over with this. I just wish the applicator was a little bit easier to use. This is the best liner for the price range!
Alexandria C.
I have used so many expensive eye liners and this by far surpasses all of them and exceeded my expectations. I haven't been able to find them in any of my usual stores though! :( I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a lasting, precise eye liner
Amber G.
Jacksonville
I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER EYELINER AGAIN. This is my FAVORITE eyeliner EVER. SERIOUSLY! I have tried so many different Liquid eyeliners and this by far is sent from heaven above. I love it!
Ariana H.
Pasadena, CA
Amazing eyeliner! The brush style tip gets me the flick I love and it is truly matte and waterproof! It would be perfect except for when I use my eyelash curler, part of it comes off so sadly, one star less for that.
Brenda C.
Lynwood, CA
My holy grail! My go to. You can build a thick wing or thin. It's so easy to use. Even if you're in a rush, you can get the perfect wing every time. It wipes off easy for corrections. I love it, affordable, super black. What more can you ask for?
Michelle R.
I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner it has a small thin paintbrush-like end which makes it very easy to achieve a snatched wing! I use it all the time because it's beautifully dark and matte. Definitely recommend!
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
Unfortunately this did not work for me. I decided to give it a go after people recommended it to me but it was no match for my oily eyelids. The color and application itself is great and I'm sure it works wonders for others but it just didn't do it for me.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
difficult to get used to the small brush as compared to the pencil but it goes on so smooth. just make sure you let it dry before opening your eye or else you will have a mess on your lid. stays on all night but comes off easy with remover. super sleek!
liz g.
This eyeliner is hands down the best to use to make your look pop it last super long and I swear by it..I've been using it for 3years now NYX Matte Liquid Liner it can be found at target and ulta 💙
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.