BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Andrea A.
I gave this product 3 stars because I bought it and it worked excellent but after the third use mine broke! I don't understand how just one day the point fell off. I can't wait to buy it again and give it a try!
Soph C.
moorestown
I love Nyx, especially their liquid eye liner. I don't usually wear eyeliner, but when I do I use this one. I love how affordable it is and how you can buy it at drugstores. Great quality for great price.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I don't like this eyeliner very well. A ton of product comes off with the wand but it's too hard to control and I can't get a clean line with it. I wouldn't recommend which is lame cause I really wanted to like it.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I love this liner!!! It's my favorite, it stays well and I don't have to kill my eyes trying to take it off at the end of my day. I like that it actually has a fine tip brush and not a felt tip it glides on so much better and i feel likes it definitely a good buy and very inexpensive.
Nicole C.
Arlington, MA
I was surprised by the staying power of this liner. I have super greasy lids so I am always in need of a primer, this sticks well and unlike any other liners I have tried it stays in one place in my face!
Kristen M.
Hands down a must when it comes to wings! Color is vibrant and stays on well. Goes on easy and crisp. The brush is easy to control and makes for the perfect line. This is probably my all time favorite beauty product because it is affordable and honestly better than most expensive brands
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Love the small tip! Perfect for winged liners! The formula isn't too liquidy but one thing I don't like about it is the fact that the tip is so long it's a little hard to control but with practice it gets easier and easier!
Ara 🌻.
Texas
I love this eyeliner! It is super easy to use and it looks really good on the eye. I prefer this style of application compared to felt tip eyeliners. I think they work so much better and are easier to create a wing.
Priyal K.
An amazing drugstore liquid liner! Dries down to a matte finish! Easy to use and perfect for creating a wing! I'm already on my third! Definitely would recommend for beginners getting into winged eyeliner!
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
I really enjoy using this liner it’s really easy to use and lasts for many hours! I’ve used it a couple of times and is for sure replacing my others! It’s also very affordable! I will be purchasing again
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.