BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ara 🌻.
Texas
I love this eyeliner! It is super easy to use and it looks really good on the eye. I prefer this style of application compared to felt tip eyeliners. I think they work so much better and are easier to create a wing.
Priyal K.
An amazing drugstore liquid liner! Dries down to a matte finish! Easy to use and perfect for creating a wing! I'm already on my third! Definitely would recommend for beginners getting into winged eyeliner!
Micaela P.
Springfield , VA
This has got to be the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. It's so easy to apply - it goes on so smoothly, it lasts all day long, I've tried other eyeliners but this one is so matte! I would definitely repurchase this product since I am almost out!
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
NYX has done it again. Such a great line, for such a cheap price. Their liquid liner is amazing. Lasts long. It’s better to have a steady hand for when you use it. I will buy again and again. I use it for top liner, and a killer wing.
Kassi N.
Love this liner! The brush is really thin so you can get a precise line and it drys matte, which I love! The tube has a lot of product in it. It's a good price and a good product! Would definitely recommend.
Audra L.
The best eyeliner out there! NYX has yet to disappoint. This eyeliner is easy to apply and lasts ALL day. The brush makes application easy and allows for precision when drawing that sharp cat eye. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag!
Hope S.
Best liquid liner in the drugstore and is comparable to any high end liner. You can get a lot of precision for the perfect sharpening liner. Gives a nice matte finish, stays black and lasts all day long.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This is so great! It competes with my high end liquid liners. The black is super opaque and it's matte of course, which is the only way I'll go. The wand and tip work just great for a precise application.
Gabriella L.
Westbury, NY
This liner is matte which is perfect for me! I do not like when liquid eyeliner dries glossy, which you will definitely not get with this one. It has a small brush tip which makes application easy and precise. It's also super black and stays black throughout the day without fading.
Stephanie S.
San Marcos, CA
This is the ultimate eyeliner. My favorite ever. The brush is amazing for super fines lines and a perfect wing. I love how it dries matte because I really hate shiny looks to eyeliner. This is the best, it have repurchased many times
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.