BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Andrea A.
I gave this product 3 stars because I bought it and it worked excellent but after the third use mine broke! I don't understand how just one day the point fell off. I can't wait to buy it again and give it a try!
Hayley B.
My favorite thing about this liner is the brush. It's an actual brush instead of a felt tip, which leaves a precise, sharp line. Because it's matte, the liner gives off a classic vibe. I won't be using any other liquid eyeliner any time soon!
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
Best dupe for NYC liquid liner which is now discontinued. This NYX liquid liner is the closest liner I've found next to the NYC one that is no longer available. Such pigment and so easy to apply. 100% recommend this product to anyone that is searching for the great NYC liner replacement.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
This eyeliner is great! Stays on all day and it's so easy to use. It's matte formula makes it stick through the toughest environments. It's so affordable you can buy multiple and stock up! Highly recommended
Ashley G.
Cordova , TN
This is one product I can not live without! It is he best eyeliner and bag for your buck out there. I am a girl who wears eyeliner everyday and this one stays on does not smudge and does not move all day!!
Ashley H.
Temecula , Ca
This is my newest beauty adventure! All other liquid liners smudge or crack, this liner stayed on ALL day! Super affordable. I have dark brown eyes, I use this every day with ease! I've recommended this product to some ladies at work and home.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Love!!! At first I didn't like it because I thought the tio was flimsy, but after a couple applications, I got used to it and I love it! It's super black, drys matte, and drys quickly. It's cheap, and sometimes Nyx has good deals.
Soph C.
moorestown
I love Nyx, especially their liquid eye liner. I don't usually wear eyeliner, but when I do I use this one. I love how affordable it is and how you can buy it at drugstores. Great quality for great price.
Nicole C.
Arlington, MA
I was surprised by the staying power of this liner. I have super greasy lids so I am always in need of a primer, this sticks well and unlike any other liners I have tried it stays in one place in my face!
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I love this liner!!! It's my favorite, it stays well and I don't have to kill my eyes trying to take it off at the end of my day. I like that it actually has a fine tip brush and not a felt tip it glides on so much better and i feel likes it definitely a good buy and very inexpensive.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.