BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Mallory T.
Manhattan, KS
This liner is such a staple in my makeup bag. It's brush tip means super clean lines and wings! The formula is smooth and def awesome for all day wear. I've tried other liquid liners, but I keep going back to this one.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
This eyeliner is really good to use for a winged eyeliner. It has a really thing brush that is great to use. It is really affordable and use this eyeliner all the time. I would definitely recommend and will buy again and only con is that I wish it was waterproof!
Natalie Q.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
This is my go to eyeliner. I receive compliments everyday and am always asked how I get my eyeliner so thin. It takes a bit to get used to however. I find it easier to use after I remove any excess off of the brush before applying. I wouldn't recommend for beginners, but with practice this is so worth it.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
My all time favorite liquid liner! Application is super easy and it drys jet black and super matte. Hands down my number one eyeliner and the best part is it is super affordable! And you can find it almost anywhere !!!
Edna g.
Los Angeles
By far my favorite liquid eyeliner!! It's perfect for those who have mastered the wing liner and the brush is the best. I have gone through so many eyeliners. And this one is my forever love! Definitely worth the money!
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this eyeliner so much. I'm really picky with liquid eyeliners, and this one impressed me. I love that fact that it is a matte finish, and I love the wand on it, it makes it super easy to do a wing and fill it in.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I was not very impressed with this product. The brush tip was far too fine to be able to do anything precisely. I've used it maybe twice and each time I had to go over it with an angled brush and black eye liner gel to make it presentable. Perfect eye liner is very important when people are paying you for it!
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
My favorite drugstore eye liner!!!! It's so affordable and so pigmented. It's easy to use and the brush is so nice and easy to hold. You can get this anywhere like Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, etc.
Diamond L.
San Antonio , TX
This by far is my favorite eyeliner it goes On so smooth ! and it doesn’t run when my eyes water and everyday I use this product. Yes very long lasting it last! and yes I would so buy it again! This is my new holy grail
Antoinette N.
I Love This Eyeliner. Ever since I picked it up more then 2 years ago I haven’t put it down. The only eyeliner I use it’s really black and matte it’s just amazing has a thin brush. So easy to make a winged liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.