BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Adrienne D.
Bapchule, AZ
This eyeliner is really really matte, easy to apply but it does have a tendency to eat flaky if you layer it. I usually just use it as a topper if I use a gel eyeliner or a eyeliner pen. Aside from the flaky factor it's a dependable eyeliner and will last all day.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
This eyeliner is super matte! I love matte eyeliners. The thin applicator makes it really easy to apply. It takes a bit longer but it definitely helps a lot! And this eyeliner stays on with no smudging at all! I love this eyeliner!
Katie R.
Since I have been trying to do my makeup I've found that this is the best liquid eyeliner. It allows me to create sophisticated wings and a dark black upper eyelid line. The only complaint I have it that the brush could be more sturdy rather than a paint brush.
Angel Y.
Perris, CA
I used to use this eyeliner everyday. It is super easy to work with and the pigment is absolutely perfect. I love the applicator and I definitely feel you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product for beginners
Sprinkle O.
I love this! I use this daily for my eyeliner. Perfect for daily use and that perfect cat eye look! It's easy to use and apply for thin eyeliners or thick looks too. Long lasting and does not smudge all day long. Love this!
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this eyeliner so much. I'm really picky with liquid eyeliners, and this one impressed me. I love that fact that it is a matte finish, and I love the wand on it, it makes it super easy to do a wing and fill it in.
Tyler R.
I recently just purchased this eye liner. I love it! It has lasted me all day and I slept in it (I shouldn't have) but I woke up with my wings still sharp. It was a great price and I purchased it at target. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Allie C.
By far my favorite eye liner ever. At first I was intimidated by the liquid instead of felt, but its amazing. It lasts all day without creating the black line in the crease. I use this product every day and haven't found any that comes close. I would recommend it to everyone who loves a good dark matte line.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
No matter what look you're going for, NYX matte liner can make it happen. It's inexpensive, effective, and easy to use! You can create a variety of looks, from bold to classic, with this liner. I would buy again! I recommend!
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
My favorite drugstore eye liner!!!! It's so affordable and so pigmented. It's easy to use and the brush is so nice and easy to hold. You can get this anywhere like Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, etc.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.