BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Robin w.
This is hands down my favorite drug store liquid eyeliner. I use it whenever I need a sharp wing. The brush is so thin and precise and the formula is super matte and it stays on all day. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Misti J.
This is one of my favorite liquid liners! Bought this for the first time at Sephora and I love how easy it is to apply! I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop. It also stays on and doesn't fade easily. I would buy this product again.!
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
Price is very affordable , very intense color , if you like liquid liner , and easy to use , this is a good choice and it has the perfect size of brush really easy to use and creat wings with it . My everyday makeup includes this .
Erica V.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very good liquid liner. It stays put even though I have oily eyelids, and dries very matte (I hate shiny eyeliner). It's very good for its price. The only thing I do not like is the applicator, I feel it's a little flimsy.
Trinity B.
New Cumberland
This product is so amazing. I dont like glossy liquid liner at all and its really annoying to have to apply black eyeshadow over my liner but with this liner you dont have too. its stays in place all day and comes off so easy
Allyssa M.
Though NYX is my favorite brand, I love this product specifically. My wings have never had more definition and color to them until it came to this. It makes it easier to do my eyeliner than gel. I would recommend this to others.
erica w.
This is my go to winged eye liner. Best drugstore eyeliner! I've purchased this a year ago and never have gotten anything else! I love how it doesn't dry out easily like the stick eyeliners, theres lots of product, It doesn't dry out and its very black! I would recommend trying this if you're on a budget or even if you aren't!
Kellin T.
Lexington ky
True black color, last all day, extremely easy to apply, very cheap for how well its stays, goes beautifully with every all color, so easy to use, occasionally theres a stray on the end but juts rip or cut it off and its fine
Chayla C.
Super good eyeliner, stays on all day, no smudges. It's afforable and lasts long. I recommend to everyone who wants long lasting afforable makeup! and it can be purchased in drugstores.
Meranda H.
This liner is amazing, it goes on very smoothing, there is little room for mistakes, I prefer black but there are many different colors according to what color you like. When I run out I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.