BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Fiz
Love the thin wand of this liner! It makes my winged liner very sharp and easy to create especially when I’m in a rush. I don’t have a problem with the liner fading out or going over glitter. It’s amazing!
Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
Love this eyeliner! It’s super black, pigmented and budge proof! It last all day without transfering and very affordable! The tip is dupper precise for that sharp wing! I will repurchase overand over again
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I love the applicator of this product I t also had nice black pigment. One thing I don’t like and it’s very important to me is the product does chip and wear off after just a few hours. I would not buy this again
Claudia V.
Modesto, CA
I do like this matte liquid eye liner but it’s too thin for me. I have large eyes and lids so I have to use a lot of it and go over it two or three times. Other than that it’s pretty amazing liquid liner.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
great eyeliner, excellent pigmentation and color payoff, lasts all day and beyond, super sharp, thin lines. The best, you don't find anything as good as this one, not even in the prestige brands section.
Karen T.
Davis, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LINER EVER!! It's the best at it's price and stays on my face the whole day. I have combo skin and for the most part it doesn't smudge easily or peel off weird, and it's hard to remove with just washing your face. It's pretty waterproof! Might not recommend it for oily skin though. My friend has that and it doesn't work as well for her.
abby k.
Chesterfield
Great eyeliner! Stays on all night and glides on perfectly! I get compliments 24/7 when I wear it, and I buy it every time I run out. I don’t even feel the need to try new ones because I’m so happy with this one. Plus it’s non expensive
Zoha D.
this liner is soo good i just love it. after putting it on it will be wet but once it drys there is like no smear . according to me there isn't any . but the color is black or you can get different ones it's really good value and YES i will buy it again and again until i'm sick of it. but in the start it was dumb and stuff but later it was good . i HIGHLY recommend this product and please buy it it won't smear if you put setting spray .
Staci B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I bought both matte and vinyl liner. For the price point these liners are great. I do prefer the vinyl more but i will repurchase. They last all day and true black color. Not waterproof but longlasting. Easy to apply since it's a NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner brush applicator.
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
This is such a great eye liner! It has nice pigment, was SO affordable, long lasting, non bleeding, and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this liner to anyone who wants to do black eye liner!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.