BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Mac S.
Slidell, LA
This is my holy grail. My ride or die. Hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used. It gives me a perfect wing every time. I have tried more expensive brands like Kat Von D but nothing compares to this! I'm in love.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I've tried higher-end ones but nothing compares to the intense black pigmentation and how easy it is to apply! I wear a wing everyday and this eyeliner is the only one I use! I recommend this to anyone!
Stephani H.
I love this product. Normally liquid eyeliner doesn’t go smooth on my eyes, but this one glides on with no effort and it is not hard to use. I love the applicator brush as well as how black and matte this eyeliner is.
Kelsie D.
Vancouver, WA
By far my favorite affordable liquid eyeliner! I have bought countless tubes of this. Compared to other liquid eyeliners I've used in the past it has longer staying power, and does not flake or crumble. I love that it is matte, and goes on so smoothly! I highly recommend :)
Jeset G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried so many eyeliners but this has been my favorite for about the past 3 years, it's not pricey at all and the quality of this eyeliner is great. I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good matte liquid liner!
Jojo L.
Phoenix, AZ
Um.. HOLY GRAIL..
seriously this liner is so matte ,so black & dries really quickly. AND this drugstore liner lasts pretty much all day without smudging all over your face. it doesn't say ita waterproof but man , I've worn this while running/sweating and it won't budge. LOVE~❤
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
I have never been so impressed by a liquid eye liner before. The small tip brush allows accurate lines with exact precision and flawless accuracy. I now have perfect wings everyday and they never run smidge or crack. They are flawless.
I am a huge fan of NYX products, so I wish I liked this more than I do. I have only tried to apply it once, but gave up because the application was too difficult. There is something about the applicator that just doesn't work. Also, I feel that this is a bit expensive, especially for a brand that isn't considered "high end".
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this product! It's cheap and it works amazing! It took me so long to find a good eyeliner that didn't smudge, was able to stay on for long amounts of time and was simple to apply, and I definitely found this product useful! Anyone who's looking for a all time favorite, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner !
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the liquid liner, I just hate working with it. The tip is too thin for me to do my wings. This is my first time purchasing it and I think it'll be my last. I like that it's matte finish, but I'm not a fan of the thin application.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.