BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
I absolutely love love LOVE this liner!!! It's a true matte. I've been using this for years! I love how you can get a really sharp precise wing. Overall I live how for an affordable price you get an excellent product!!! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
HOLY GRAIL ALERT!!! When I say I’m obsessed with this liner I really mean OBSESSED! I have at least 3 bottles on hand at alll times! Being that I have hooded eyes this liner is perfect because it doesn’t transfer to my lids and it lasts all day! Seriously goooooo buy this !
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I have the pen on this brand & i love it! I have delicate eyes and they seem to water too much when applying eyelined, and it mostly depends on the applicator but I absolutely love it im on my first bottle definitely going for my secind one soon!!!
caren p.
Suisun City, CA
this is one of the best eyeliners on the market and better than most high end eyeliners. Its definitely a product that isn't completely user friendly if you don't know how to use liquid liner but it is the easier ones to learn with, I find that the long wand makes it easier to control product.
Arista S.
My favorite eyeliner! When I first started to do my eyeliner I asked my sister which eyeliner is best I should start out with. My sister told me nyx! Purchased at target and man this eyeliner is my favorite. Easy to use to create the perfect wing.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to make your wing sharp and perfect! It stays all day and it really dries down to a matte consistency. Its extremely affordable and I'm able to do my wing liner in like 10 secs. Love it!
Jessica G.
I am in love with this eyeliner. Tried it once and instantly fell in love with it. Its so easy to apply and work with. I use to not like that type of applicator but this totally changed my mind about it. But don't take my word for it! Try it for yourself and you'll fall in love trust me 😊
Katie C.
Hanover Park, IL
I absolutely Love this liner!! I have always had trouble keeping my line even or having control. I bought this to try and I fell in love! I can control how thin or thick I want it and the tiny brunch makes the flick so sharp and pointy. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jada J.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOO MUCH!! I was looking online for liquid eyeliner and I came across this one. I decided to buy it just to test it out and I fell in love with it. I have used many eyeliners in my life and this is certainly the best one.
Brittney G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love NYX products and this is no different. For an inexpensive brand, it does well. I do have to reapply if I'll be doing anything after work, but that's normal for me. The only thing that I don't love is the brush -- I have issues with shaky hands, and the paint brush-like tip causes me to re-do an eye a couple times every now and then.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.