BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Marisol C.
Fort Worth, TX
I am obsessed with liquid eyeliner and and I will admit that NYX eyeliner is my favorite product ever and all of its other products as well ever since I started using eyeliner I've been using NYX and it's the only eyeliner that makes my wing eyeliner look on point. Love their liquid eyeliners!
Jasmine C.
My favorite liner by far dries quickly, I love it !!!!!
I live my cat eyes or what others may call the winged look, it helps with preciseness. I'll do another review soon I'm rushing for work lol but just wanted to post a picture
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! Very easy application and very pigmented. The best part is this eyeliner is only $6.99. You can buy this at ulta and target. For someone who wears a winged eyeliner everyday, this is so easy to use while looking absolutely gorgeous.
Whitney W.
Lees Summit, MO
I looooooove this product, I get it at CVS but you can really get it at any drugstore, walmart, target, ulta etc. I have used this eyeliner for years & it is very long wearing, I won't use another liner. 10/10 recommend
Nicole D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
HOLY GRAIL ALERT!!! When I say I’m obsessed with this liner I really mean OBSESSED! I have at least 3 bottles on hand at alll times! Being that I have hooded eyes this liner is perfect because it doesn’t transfer to my lids and it lasts all day! Seriously goooooo buy this !
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
I absolutely love love LOVE this liner!!! It's a true matte. I've been using this for years! I love how you can get a really sharp precise wing. Overall I live how for an affordable price you get an excellent product!!! I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I have the pen on this brand & i love it! I have delicate eyes and they seem to water too much when applying eyelined, and it mostly depends on the applicator but I absolutely love it im on my first bottle definitely going for my secind one soon!!!
caren p.
Suisun City, CA
this is one of the best eyeliners on the market and better than most high end eyeliners. Its definitely a product that isn't completely user friendly if you don't know how to use liquid liner but it is the easier ones to learn with, I find that the long wand makes it easier to control product.
Arista S.
My favorite eyeliner! When I first started to do my eyeliner I asked my sister which eyeliner is best I should start out with. My sister told me nyx! Purchased at target and man this eyeliner is my favorite. Easy to use to create the perfect wing.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to make your wing sharp and perfect! It stays all day and it really dries down to a matte consistency. Its extremely affordable and I'm able to do my wing liner in like 10 secs. Love it!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.