BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Nicole M.
A great bold eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or wipe away. I work long hours and my eyeliner stays put.  I swear and it’s still there which is great. I especially love the matte finish. It compliments all eye looks. Definitely a must when looking for eyeliner
Alexa D.
Aberdeen, NJ
This is my holy grail eyeliner! The application is so smooth and easy! And it's so matte!! I get mine at Ulta! the packaging is perfect size and simple! I wouldn't change a thing about this eyeliner! 10/10 recommend to anyone who likes a good liquid liner!
Vanessa L.
Garden Grove, CA
Best liquid eyeliner out there hands down. And it's drugstore so very inexpensive. The wand makes it super easy to get a perfect wing. Dries very quickly and truly dries out to complete matte. I recommend to everybody. Perfect for beginners and pros.
Katie H.
Perrysburg, OH
Lets just say I meant to buy something else, so I was upset when I bought this. Well turns out perfect bc this is my favorite! I wear wings every single day and this stuff does not budge or smear or anything. You can cry for an hour and it's not going anywhere. I love it. & it's MATTE! Truly MATTE. 😍
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
This would be the holy grail to my wings. I've tried multiple products to help pull off the famous "wing" and it seemed nothing would work until a friend told me about this. For $5.00 you get a very fine tip with a decent amount of product that makes that wing go on easier. The only thing I hate is it seems to clump easily after not using for a month or so.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I love NYX cosmetics! They're liquid eyeliner goes on smooth and does not smear or transfer to the top of the eyelid like others do if you sweat or get wet. The only reason I gave this one 4 instead of 5 stars is because I like the vinyl better than the matte.
Shirley L.
Palmdale, CA
I've been using this for little over a month now and I'm in love!! I've used hundreds of matte liquid liners and this is true to the name! It dried matte instantly and didn't crack. I was worried at first to use because of the brush but it's easy to you and for about 6-7 dollars you can't beat it.
Asja H.
Lombard, IL
my new favorite liquid liner!! i'm no pro at eyeliner but for some reason this one is really easy to use. it's very black and it stays on all day and night. i accidentally fell asleep in it and my eyeliner was still amazing when i woke up. got mine at target for $6.99. will purchase again.
Liliana R.
King George, VA
I love the super skinny tip of the brush because it seems much easy for me to work with a skinny tip applicator then a large one when it comes to making a wing. It dries down completely matte and is very black, very affordable!
Marisol C.
Fort Worth, TX
I am obsessed with liquid eyeliner and and I will admit that NYX eyeliner is my favorite product ever and all of its other products as well ever since I started using eyeliner I've been using NYX and it's the only eyeliner that makes my wing eyeliner look on point. Love their liquid eyeliners!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.