BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
I've tried every type of eyeliner out Thorpe trying to perfect my wing, from kat von D and Too faced and tarte to maybeline and X factor but nothing gave me the same result as nyx, specifically the liquid applicator. I definitely recommend this to everyone
Alexis H.
The best eyeliner...hands down! This eyeliner is only 7$ and it's the best eyeliner I've ever used. I love that it's easy to use and it's inexpensive. I normally struggle with perfecting a wing eyeliner but with the help of this product my wing liner looks flawless! Also this product last for a long time! I definitely recommend this product to those who want a good yet cheap eyeliner.
Gabriela R.
Tucson, AZ
This is another one of my favorite eyeliners compared to the Kat Von D. I love the brush on this eye liner, very easy to apply even if you're doing theater make up. It's also super cheap if you are on a budget. I recommend this product to all my family and friends.
Natalia C.
Ca
Holy grail!! Absolutely love this product. Stays in place, super black, and it's so easy to use! I have honestly tried so many liquid liners, mostly expensive ones. Nothing compares to this NYX one. I currently have 6 brand new ones so I never run out! Not only is it a great product, but very affordable. Highly recommend.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Love this black matte eyeliner. I think its on of the best drugstore eyeliners out there. I love how dark it is and the consistency of the liquid. One thing I didn't like was the brush so I use another one that is smaller. I would highly recommend it. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Tori M.
I love this product! It's very black and very Matte. The small brush tip allows for a precise application. The only thing I don't like is it is not very beginner friendly (not a lot of liquids are anyways). If you're a beginner I recommend using tape & a gel liner first and going over it with this for a darker look.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
First of all, I am extremely picky with my eyeliner - but this is hands down the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. It dries matte, it is very affordable, it lasts a very good amount of time and it is not patchy. I love this product, and will definitely be purchasing again.
Mackenzie J.
This is one of the best liquid liners on the market. It is a great price and can be found at any market store. The application process is great and be product is easy to apply. I plan on purchasing this again and recommend it to my friends or anyone looking for a liquid eyeliner.
Hannah M.
Favorite liquid liner I've ever used. It has a really thin brush tip which doesn't fray over time. The formula itself it truly matte which is so hard to find at the drugstore. The wand is easy to hold and not too big. Overall I will continue to purchase this product.
Nuri M.
I have slightly hooded eyelids that are a bit oily. This eyeliner does not budge at all! And I have tried so many liquid eyeliners in my life. And above all else, the matte finish and price is amazing. I do however wish the applicator had a smaller/sturdier tip so that making a perfect wing would be a bit easier.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.