BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Before I found a cheap alternative I used this eyeliner. I loved it except for the fact that it would flake off my eyelid mid day. It was an awkward experience to say the least. Maybe there is a waterproof version? Wasn't that impressed. Fair usage out of it and a repeat buyer until I found something better!
Queen V.
Boston, MA
It took a couple uses to get used to, and it is a bit difficult to remove at the end of the day, but in exchange for that you get pigmented, long lasting liquid liner that makes it super easy to make dramatic winged liner with and lasts all day (even after going to an amusement park and getting sprayed with water multiple times throughout the day!!)
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I have been using this for only about a month and was very hesitant before buying it because I have always had a hard time applying liquid eyeliner. NYX Matte Liquid Liner has changed my entire perception of liquid liners. The brush glides across my lids very smoothly and even with the first application I was able to get an even, straight line.
Alyssa F.
I had high hopes for this eyeliner and I was quite disappointed. The product itself is highly pigmented and goes on smoothly, but it is not the best quality. I find the liner flaking off throughout the day and by no means does it stand up against oily skin or water. The small brush applicator also makes it extremely difficult to apply, even if you're a seasoned eyeliner pro.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I do love this product. It is black, matte, precise, and stays all day. However I have noticed that if you layer too much in one spot or have watery eyes it can come off in flakes. I love the wings I can get with it though and it will continue to be my go to for now.
Kelly L.
Probably my favorite liquid liner at the moment. I use it almost everyday. Super affordable, doesn't smudge or transfer, it's extra black and very matte; everything I want in an eyeliner. The thin brush tip makes it easy to apply. I will say for some reason the packaging makes a mess, it doesn't leak when it's closed but when I hold the bottle when I'm using it I end up having black all over my hands. It's probably just me though. Still love it!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Hands down the best eyeliner I have ever purchased!! My go to eyeliner was the NYC but I've had trouble finding it so I decided to give this a try and I loved it! Super easy to apply and I love how it dries matte! I'm more of a brush on than a pen eyeliner user and this is probably one of the best ones I have ever used!
Perla G.
Hi. I would like to know your products, I would like to promote them with people around me and learn how to use them. I would give some samples to fulfill my goal. Thanks and regards
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this eyeliner! Its applicator is thin enough that you can make a very thin line to a very dramatic wing! Its dries down to a beautiful matte, which is what I love! Its glides smooth and you can make the perfect wing each and every time.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills , IL
Having a matte finish is always been my favorite type of eyeliner and since I found this nyx one its been my favorite since. I love how small and thin the applicator is and how easy it is to use. I would really recommend this eyeliner even over some high end ones this has been my go to.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.