BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I do love this product. It is black, matte, precise, and stays all day. However I have noticed that if you layer too much in one spot or have watery eyes it can come off in flakes. I love the wings I can get with it though and it will continue to be my go to for now.
Kelly L.
Probably my favorite liquid liner at the moment. I use it almost everyday. Super affordable, doesn't smudge or transfer, it's extra black and very matte; everything I want in an eyeliner. The thin brush tip makes it easy to apply. I will say for some reason the packaging makes a mess, it doesn't leak when it's closed but when I hold the bottle when I'm using it I end up having black all over my hands. It's probably just me though. Still love it!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Hands down the best eyeliner I have ever purchased!! My go to eyeliner was the NYC but I've had trouble finding it so I decided to give this a try and I loved it! Super easy to apply and I love how it dries matte! I'm more of a brush on than a pen eyeliner user and this is probably one of the best ones I have ever used!
Perla G.
Hi. I would like to know your products, I would like to promote them with people around me and learn how to use them. I would give some samples to fulfill my goal. Thanks and regards
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this eyeliner! Its applicator is thin enough that you can make a very thin line to a very dramatic wing! Its dries down to a beautiful matte, which is what I love! Its glides smooth and you can make the perfect wing each and every time.
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills , IL
Having a matte finish is always been my favorite type of eyeliner and since I found this nyx one its been my favorite since. I love how small and thin the applicator is and how easy it is to use. I would really recommend this eyeliner even over some high end ones this has been my go to.
Karina P.
Winchester
I’ve repurchased this several times since the very first time I tried it. I love a good winged liner for every day, but as a college student I can’t afford to drop 20 bucks every time I run out. This stuff has solved that problem for me. It doesn’t transfer even on my fairly oily lids & lasts the whole day.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
I prefer a felt tip for liquid liner I think it is much easier to apply. This brush is a small paint brush type which is a little harder to apply. The color is great and intense, and long lasting. Don't recommend for beginners. For more seasoned liquid liner users I see no problems. 3 stars due to brush type.
Annie F.
Rohnert Park, CA
I am such a fan of nyx, they always create a quality product that most people can afford, and you can buy it pretty much anywhere. It is long lasting with not much that flakes off. If you don;t rub your eyes you should be fine. I like pairing this eyeliner with a pop of blue to make it really stand out.
Jackelyne M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! it is my hoily grail black eyeliner. not to mention it is matte. i always try different ones, but i always come back to ths one. it does take a little of practice but once you gt=ot it down its just an amazing product and i love it. it always completes my look. my signature eyeliner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.