BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ashley H.
This is my ride or die product. I absolutely love this eye liner. It is super easy to work with, doesn't bleed, or smudge. It does dry matte and quick which is amazing. The brush is also small enough where you are able to make your wing very sharp. I would definitely recommend this product and it is very inexpensive. I would it is 6 or 7 dollars. Totally worth it
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
This is by far one of the best eyeliners I have ever used! First of all, the formula is amazing and everything I want in a liquid eyeliner, which I consider myself an aficionado of. I love that this eyeliner is slick and liquidy but never runny. It glides on smoothly and thickly so I don't really have to go over the line and wing I drew to darken it at all. It stays on ALL DAY! I mean it. I have been wearing this eyeliner all day in the heat this summer and it does not budge. I will say that after a while, the eyeliner does not exactly stay MATTE, but it does dry matte when first applied. I would highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone with oily eyelids and a passion for eyeliner.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I abosolutely love this eyeliner. I actually bought the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner, dropped it 2nd time I used it, and it broke. I didnt want to pay that price for the liner again, so I bought this one and I definitely would compare them to each other. It is a brush and it is easy to work with! It does not budge throughout the day.
Faviola L.
This eyeliner is currently one of my favorites to use. I honestly find it super easy to use. The wand has little bristles which are used to pick up the right amount of product. It does seem to kind of smear when touched throughout the day but aside from that, I've never had an issue with it smearing. It's a nice true black matte.
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
I swear by NYX liner😩 first off, it's like $5-$7 so it already has a special place in my heart haha I love the long, thin wand on it. It makes it super easy to make wings sharp enough to kill all your haters with! It goes on black as your ex's heart but, don't worry it's long lasting so it's sure to stay with you 2x as long!
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
I love this liquid eyeliner. It dries to a matte finish and doesn’t smudge or budge at all. It’s really black and the top on it is perfect to crest very precise and thing lines. It’s my absolute favorite and I keep it in my makeup kit for clients aswell.
Julie W.
i really like this eyeliner out of all the other drugstore ones like the l'oreal lineur intense & maybeline line stiletto. its really easy to apply & stays wet unlike others & has a good lasting power. ive repurchased it & each time its lasted a pretty decent amount of time considering i use it everyday. the only liner id repurchase over this is the tarte tarteist liner. i dont like the kat von d or stila liner bc those dry out fast
Mariah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Use this product every time I do my upper eye line for wings. The brush applies very well on my eyes and never smudges. I like how clean an crisp my eye liner looks. With other products it never seems to last and the eye liner has to keep being applied. I personally like liquid eye liner better then pencil though. So this product is perfect for me!
Anna M.
My cheap go to eyeliner choice. This is reliable and easy to use and learn to use. The eyeliner is truly matte and long wearing. I rarely deal with smudging and the brush is perfect for that sharp wing. I think this compares really well to high end eyeliners and I always reach for it when I’m short on cash. I love it.
Vy T.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely a Halloween essential or just a daily basic essential. I used this to create a cat eye look that looks super cute with my costume and also use this to draw whisker on my face because im Minnie Mouse. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. the price is affordable and the application is easy to use
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.