BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this eyeliner! I hope they never stop making it because I'd be devastated. It goes on so smoothly and the lines are fool proof and crisp every single time. There is a little issue with it flaking once it's dry and you touch it, but other than that no complaints. Also it lasts all day and all night long! I usually have to scrub it off. It gets an A+ in my books!
Mia G.
Probably my favorite liquid eye liner right now! Very matte and very black. It does not budge. I have oily and water eyes and this stayed on! I used to use Kat von d tattoo liner and it would lose its pigmentation after a while. This one is not in pen form which I like better. It's a thin brush tip but sometimes the hairs get a little weird. I've tried so many liquid eyeliners (Dior, Lancôme, Sephora, too faced, KVD, L'Oréal, maybelline, ciate, mac, tarte, etc) and this one is cheaper and the application (and staying power) is why I'd place it in my top 5.
Sarah C.
North Canton, OH
I have been using this liquid liner for years now!! It has so much product in it, and lasts a long time for me! The formula is really smooth and the applicator is easy to work with, however I would not recommend for people who have never used liquid liner before. But for anyone who has some experience with it it's great! The liner also stays on all day!
Malia R.
Avondale, AZ
I use this eyeliner every single day for the perfect cat eye. I find the best coupons for it at Ulta, and it takes off $3. It stays on all day and doesn’t smudge. I really do love this and I’d recommend it for the working makeup users who need something reliable. It doesn’t smudge for oily skin either which is something I have yet to find anywhere else.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner doesn't smudge and stays put all day even with my oily eyelids! It just takes a bit of getting used to the wand applicator, but when you do you'll love this!
Becca C.
Euless
Absolutely love this product!! My go to eyeliner for fierce wings that will stay all day!! Seriously this stuff doesn't BUDGE. And it's so inexpensive! My only complaint is that it dries out a little fast then I'd prefer, but at 7$ a tube, I can't really be upset! Love it!!
Kali M.
Very matte , switched from the nyx collection noir liquid black liner to this. First time ever using it . About the same price as their other liners. The only thing is it is hard to get off with makeup wipes (is that a bad thing ?). It did smear a little yesterday but in its defense I was at work and I work at an outdoor center so I tend to get sweaty and maybe I accidentally wiped my eye. Other than that I love it !
Sofia P.
My ultimate drug store liner! Not only is it affordable but it works amazingly. The brush applicator is soft and smooth so it makes for an easy application. I use it ever time i do my makeup and any eye look. I recommend this liner from beginner to advanced makeup users.
Nayeli N.
I'm in love with the eyeliner I always purchase two whenever I run out in my local stores sometimes it can be hard to find I've always had a problem with my eyeliner smudging and fading a couple hours I've been wearing it and this one can go hours like 9+ without it starting to fade a little it's very affordable it's not a pen point liner but the liner brush it has its easy to work with and apply it the finish on this does dry to a matte which is another thing I love about this
Erica K.
Elmhurst, NY
I bought this a few months ago and they are both and I've use it so much that I'm almost out! This liner is a true black. Even when it dries, it remains stark and doesn't dry into any gray colors. The applicator is super precise and is easy to control. I always get a perfect wing and I always earn so many compliments! It's an amazing price and blows liners like Kat Von D or Stila out of the water.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.