BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Keren T.
Salem, OR
#1 favorite liner. I have purchased spendier stuff and still will use this one over any other. It's so easy to apply and lasts very well. Plus you can't beat that price!!!!
Lina C.
This is very liquidy and hard to apply! The brush applicator means it's hard to get a fine line with it, which is how I wear my eyeliner on a day to day basis. Yes, it's very black and matte, but to me, it's not worth it if I can't get a smooth, thin application. I've generally been disappointed with NYX products when everyone else raves about them, and this is another one to add to the list!
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
The only liquid eyeliner I use and it's super cheap! It's so easy to use, the trick is to draw your wing gently, steady and not too fast. If you press down too hard your wing will be a leg lol. This eyeliner also lasts pretty long too, and drys fast, stays on all day and easily comes off. I will never buy the expensive stuff again.
Samantha O.
Sellersburg, IN
Best eyeliner ever!!! I've been looking to buy this liner for months now and I finally found it at Ulta Beauty, it was the last one so thank god I got it!! I always buy waterproof mascara since my face is very oily and will smear my makeup so I had to buy a waterproof eyeliner and this one is the best one out there !! I seen a lot of makeup artist use this liner so I had to try it!!
Krista G.
For how cheap this eyeliner is you'd think it was such a bad one but it's honestly one of the best ones I have used. It is so easy to apply and it stays on all day, and that's with my watery eyes and everything. The only con I have is that if you get it on your lashes more towards the waterline part where they attache to your eyelid, the liner will dry on your lashes and it will but hard to put your mascara on without feeling like you're going to rip some out with it.
Carolyn H.
My favorite drugstore eyeliner ever!! I used to use the stila liquid eyeliner, but I wanted to try cheaper products and see how they would compare. This one stays on all day and doesn't chip off like some other drugstore mascaras do.
It's definitely a struggle at first if you're not used to the wand, but if you can get used to it definitely worth it for the formula and the low price point.
Kassandra F.
Milpitas, CA
I was used to making wings with gel but then I moved to pens and then to this little brush eyeliner thing, I personally like it a lot and it's affordable rather than buying a $20.00 stick that'll dry out right away! The only problem is I haven't perfected how much product I apply with the little brush it's hard to tell with how black it is BUT the eyeliner lasts very long! I went to a bar with it and 5 hours later still there!
Patricia T.
I love this liquid liner! It allows me to make really precise lines and is perfect for those tricky Halloween looks you want to perfect! I know I’m going to be using it A LOT in October. I would most definitely recommend this product. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
kylie m.
By far the best and easiest applying eyeliner I've used and it works amazingly for my winged eyeliner days... cute packaging and super long lasting as long as you don't cry or sweat way too much... I buy it every time I'm out of liner... or running low... as long as you don't leave it open all day,,, it won't dry out and it just always works wonderfully and dries fast... perfectly... amazing quality for a great price and I'd recommend it to anyone.. it's great 💜💜💜💜
Jenn C.
Amazing liquid liner and for the price I would recommend and repurchase! The applicator are thin brush hairs and the ease of it I would say is medium. I'm experienced with eyeliner so it was easy for me but i could see if someone has never used eyeliner before they might have a tricky time with it. Stayed on all day and didn't budge even when my eyes watered. I love that it's matte and didn't get shiny!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.