BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Angelina M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great liner to add color and definition to any look. It's a brush tip wand and it's easy to use. A little goes a long way. A must have for any liner lovers
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
This is great. I love that it's Compact and you can carry it around with you and your purse. The color is Viber and last at least eight hours. The angle of the brushed is perfect so that I can make a very thin line or a thicker line.
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
I was given a tube of this liner by my mom.  I didn't know anything about it so I just put it in my makeup drawer.  One day I realized that I didn't have a liner, so I pulled it out to use it because I had nothing else.  BEST IDEA EVER!!  This is an amazing liner with staying power like I never imagined.  My holy grail has always been Kat Von D's liner, but at a quarter of the price, I've found my new love.  Just give it a try.  You wont regret it.
Chelsea E.
Raleigh, NC
This is my "holy grail" liquid liner! For the longest time I struggled to find a liquid liner that worked for me. Then I came across this stuff and there's no going back! I wear a winged liner every day and this is absolutely perfect. It's super pigmented, easy to apply, and doesn't budge at all throughout the day. I've worn this liner while sweating like crazy at concerts and music festivals during the summer, and it's like glue! The only downside to this is that it can be a little difficult to wipe off at the end of the day, but I'm okay with that. For only $7 you really can't beat it. I will continue to repurchase this over and over :)
Nayeli o.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best eyeliner ever!!!!
I’m in love with the applicator super easy to work with
The price it’s super affordable and the quality of the product it’s worth every penny
Lina C.
This is very liquidy and hard to apply! The brush applicator means it's hard to get a fine line with it, which is how I wear my eyeliner on a day to day basis. Yes, it's very black and matte, but to me, it's not worth it if I can't get a smooth, thin application. I've generally been disappointed with NYX products when everyone else raves about them, and this is another one to add to the list!
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
The only liquid eyeliner I use and it's super cheap! It's so easy to use, the trick is to draw your wing gently, steady and not too fast. If you press down too hard your wing will be a leg lol. This eyeliner also lasts pretty long too, and drys fast, stays on all day and easily comes off. I will never buy the expensive stuff again.
Keren T.
Salem, OR
#1 favorite liner. I have purchased spendier stuff and still will use this one over any other. It's so easy to apply and lasts very well. Plus you can't beat that price!!!!
Carolyn H.
My favorite drugstore eyeliner ever!! I used to use the stila liquid eyeliner, but I wanted to try cheaper products and see how they would compare. This one stays on all day and doesn't chip off like some other drugstore mascaras do.
It's definitely a struggle at first if you're not used to the wand, but if you can get used to it definitely worth it for the formula and the low price point.
Krista G.
For how cheap this eyeliner is you'd think it was such a bad one but it's honestly one of the best ones I have used. It is so easy to apply and it stays on all day, and that's with my watery eyes and everything. The only con I have is that if you get it on your lashes more towards the waterline part where they attache to your eyelid, the liner will dry on your lashes and it will but hard to put your mascara on without feeling like you're going to rip some out with it.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.