BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ariel B.
This is the GOAT!!! Smooth and it has high pigmentation. Hold it very lightly you will not use much of this but it helps with drawing that perfect wing eyeliner.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
This is the first liquid eyeliner I tried and it is still my favorite! It glides on smooth and easy and creates a pretty good wing! The only problem I have had is when one of the brush strands begins to come out or gets bent, it can become a little messy. Also, I'm unable to get a real thin point with this, so if that's what you're looking for, this liner may not be the best option. Other than that, I highly suggest this liner!
Kaitlyn F.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I LOVE this eyeliner. The packaging is super simple but also cute. This liner has the perfect matte finish and stays all day! It's super cheap which is great. The only improvement I have to say is that the brush could be better. It's fine and works great but if you happen to put it in the bottle the wrong way it bends and stays that way. But regardless it's FANTASTIC and I will continue to buy.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this after watching Casey Holmes on Youtube talk about how this was a dupe for the MUFE matte eyeliner. This sucker truly is MATTE! There's hardly any shine to this. It applies like a dream as well. It's not watery or lacking any pigment. I have a new drugstore favorite. This is staying with me in my make up kit. I'm in love and completely impressed with this. The brush is perfect too! It's not too thick or too thin. It gives a perfect application.
Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
I really do like this eyeliner. Out of all the drugstore eyeliners that I have used, this is the one that I have bought over and over. It dries matte and it lasts all day for me. I am really oily and I do have oily eyelids but I prime them beforehand. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it does run out a little fast. It has a brush tip applicator. Really good drugstore eyeliner. Better than the Stila Waterproof eyeliner in my opinion.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I am sorry but for whatever reason I just really did not like this product. Definitely not for me, maybe its for you but I hated this and felt like I wasted my money
Kymbr T.
Favorite liner of all time !! Drys completely matte no shine and very easy to work with. Very affordable also. But runs out very quick , if you use it everyday .
Natalia W.
Statham, GA
Omg, what an amazing eyeliner. I have super oily skin, EVERY SINGLE liner i have tried melts off my eyes making me like like a greasy racoon. I always have to watch it so i can touch up, wipe, whatever. Well this liquid liner is the BEST. It does not move, crack, smudge..it stays allll day without acumulating in the corner of my eyes. The tip is easy to use, I am able to easily create a cateye look. I just wish there were more colors in this formula. It's So affordable too. Since this came into my life, I don't bother trying anything else.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
If I could, I would give this 4.5 stars. The formula WILL NOT BUDGE when I wear it. (I do use Urban Decay primer potion, so that may help a lil. But this def stays better than my other liners) The application is simple. I mostly enjoy the brush (tip could be a lil finer in my opinion). You don't really have to go over a line over and over to make it a solid black, which is nice. However, you will definitely need eye makeup remover to get this off and it tends to smear everywhere before it decides to come off.
Syeda R.
Really great eyeliner! Super matte, super black, and it lasts pretty well. I use it almost everyday, over a lot of my other liners because it's really easy to use. Definitely one of the best drugstore liners.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.