BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Amber Y.
This eyeliner is my ride or die, holy Grail eyeliner. The product itself is super black and pigmented, with a matte finish. It lasts all day without cracking or smudging
Maria H.
I love this eyeliner. This is my 8th bottle and I'm still repurchasing. The color is amazing, and it does dry to full matte. I love the brush tip and it makes my wing eyeliner come out perfect.
Paige C.
Johnson City, TN
I’ve found my new fave eyeliner!!!😍 Ultra black AND super easy to use!! It’s definitely beginner-friendly if you’re just starting to learn how to make the perfect wing!
Taylor M.
Favorite liner ever!!! Easy to use and a lot of product. Lasts all day and doesn't run or smudge. Amazing for the price, you cant beat it. Only liner i will buy now :)
ashley v.
Astoria, NY
I love this . This eyeliner lasts all day and it's very easy to apply. Also it's good for people who wants to do their eyeliner for the first time. I would buy this again .
Genesis H.
The only eyeliner I would ever use , it’s so black and the little applicator is so think and small that it allows you to have so much control and have better even wings
Rose L.
Athens, GA
This does not dry down completely matte and it does run a bit. It would be good if set with a powder, but I believe you shouldn’t have to use other products to make one do what is advertised.
Joselyn V.
Seca rapido es suave para alguien q esta empezando a usar cat eye se lo recomiendo porq puede aprender sin miedo a fallar para las que tienen mas experiencia perfecto!
Hannah H.
Definately a win at the drug store. There are so many colors to chose from that you could pair with any look, bold and neutral. They are super long lasting and don't crack and smudge throughout the day. If you like a brush tip liner I would definately recommend.
Jacqueline D.
FAVORITE LINER. I buy this all the time, its affordable and it does the job. Easy to remove at the end of the day but won't rub off as you wear it throughout the day.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.